IT Services Contracts - Yearly Review 2017
GlobalDatas "IT Services Contracts - Yearly Review 2017", report provides detailed analysis of the IT services contracts announced in 2017, in terms of their total contract value (TCV), annual contract value (ACV), contract value band, primary IT service type, geographic region, vertical market, and primary vendor. It also provides a Summary of the top 10 contracts announced over the course of the year and the key contracts expiring in the next year.
The report brings together GlobalDatas research and analysis expertise to support ICT vendors in identifying the trends dominating the IT services contract announced across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and otherregions.
The report provides insights into IT services contract trends around the world in 2017, including -
- A global snapshot of IT services contracts announced in 2017 as well as its comparison with 2016 and 2015.
- Comprehensive coverage and trend analysis of IT services deals across primary IT service types including application outsourcing, infrastructure outsourcing, BPO, consulting, and systems integration.
- Detailed insights into deal activities across multiple sectors.
- Information about the top vendors dominating the IT services contracts landscape.
- According to GlobalDatas IT services contracts review, the total contract value (TCV) of the deals announced in 2017 witnessed a significant decline of 33.3% to reach a value of US$61.4 billion, compared to US$92.1 billion in 2016.
- The number of deals announced in the contract value band of US$50 million - US$100 million witnessed a decrease of 30% in 2017 compared to 2016.
- In total, 950 deals that included cloud computing and information management/analytics within their Scope were announced. The TCV of the deals in the cloud computing and analytics segment was around US$16.0 billion.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insights into IT service contracts trends across different segments, geographies, and verticals.
- Gain information about key IT services vendor impacting the IT service market.
- Provides insights related to key contracts that are expiring in the coming year.
- Understand the key factors that are driving the IT service market landscape.
Contract Review - Yearly comparison
Contract analysis - Contract value bands
Contract analysis - Primary IT service types
Contract analysis - Geographic regions
Contract analysis - Vertical markets
Contract analysis - Vendors
Top ten contract summary - 2017
Contracts expiring in 2018
Disruptor Profile: Klook Travel Technology LimitedKlook Travel Technology Ltd is a travel startup that offers a world leading platform for booking travel activity and other services. Klooks platform provides travelersView Report
The A superlative digital customer experience is the starting point for a successful CSP digital transformation
The A superlative digital customer experience is the starting point for a successful CSP digital transformation market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 499View Report
Asia Pacific Telecom IT Services Market Report (2014-2024) - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast
Abstract:The Asia Pacific Telecom IT Services market size is $XX million USD in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX million USDView Report
Europe Telecom IT Services Market Report (2014-2024) - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast
Abstract:The Europe Telecom IT Services market size is $XX million USD in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX million USD byView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request