CoreSite Realty Corp (COR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
CoreSite Realty Corp (CoreSite) provides data center and interconnection solutions to its customers in the major North American communication markets. It caters to leading carriers and mobile operators, content and cloud providers, media and entertainment companies and global enterprises. The company provides flexible data center product offerings for various customer needs from standard cabinets to build-to-suit data centers. It offers various products including cabinet-by-cabinet, private cages, and private data center suites. CoreSites interconnection offerings includes cross-connects, inter-site connectivity, Open Cloud Exchange and Any2 Exchange for Internet peering exchange. The company has business operations in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Northern Virginia, San Francisco/San Jose, and Santa Clara. CoreSite is headquartered in Denver, Colorado, the US.
CoreSite Realty Corp Key Recent Developments
Feb 04,2021: CoreSite Reports Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial Results
Feb 01,2021: Michael Millegan Joins CoreSite Realty Corporations Board of Directors
Aug 26,2020: CoreSite Realty appoints Patricia Higgins to board of directors
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
CoreSite Realty Corp - Key Facts
CoreSite Realty Corp - Key Employees
CoreSite Realty Corp - Key Employee Biographies
CoreSite Realty Corp - Major Products and Services
CoreSite Realty Corp - History
CoreSite Realty Corp - Company Statement
CoreSite Realty Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
CoreSite Realty Corp - Business Description
Business Segment: Data Center Revenue
Business Segment: Office, Light-Industrial and Other.
CoreSite Realty Corp - Corporate Strategy
CoreSite Realty Corp - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
CoreSite Realty Corp - Strengths
CoreSite Realty Corp - Weaknesses
CoreSite Realty Corp - Opportunities
CoreSite Realty Corp - Threats
CoreSite Realty Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Feb 04, 2021: CoreSite Reports Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial Results
Feb 01, 2021: Michael Millegan Joins CoreSite Realty Corporations Board of Directors
Aug 26, 2020: CoreSite Realty appoints Patricia Higgins to board of directors
Section 5 Appendix
List Of TablesList of Tables
CoreSite Realty Corp, Key Facts
CoreSite Realty Corp, Key Employees
CoreSite Realty Corp, Key Employee Biographies
CoreSite Realty Corp, Major Products and Services
CoreSite Realty Corp, History
CoreSite Realty Corp, Other Locations
CoreSite Realty Corp, Subsidiaries
CoreSite Realty Corp, Key Competitors
CoreSite Realty Corp, Ratios based on current share price
CoreSite Realty Corp, Annual Ratios
CoreSite Realty Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
CoreSite Realty Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
CoreSite Realty Corp, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
CoreSite Realty Corp, Ratio Charts
CoreSite Realty Corporation (COR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Kimco Realty Corp (KIM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled toView Report
Duke Realty Corp - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportDuke Realty Corp - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request