Tunisia: Country Intelligence Report
"Tunisia: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Tunisia today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2023. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile, and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Total telecom and pay-TV services revenue in Tunisia will grow from $1,061 million in 2018 to $1,206 million in 2023 at a CAGR of 2.6%, mainly supported by growth in mobile data and fixed broadband revenues. Mobile data revenue will grow at a CAGR of 11.3% over 2018-2023, driven by rising mobile data usage, increasing smartphone penetration with a steady growth in 4G services adoption. Fixed broadband revenue will grow at a CAGR of 3.6% over 2018-2023, supported by government initiatives under the Tunisie Numrique 2020 national broadband & ICT plan to improve fixed broadband adoption. Tunisias pay-TV revenue will grow at a CAGR of 15.6% in 2018-2023, with DTH services, the only pay-TV platform in the nation, attracting sizable subscriber growth on the back of popular premium sports content.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Tunisia.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The overall telecom and pay-TV service market revenue in Tunisia will grow at a CAGR of 2.6% during 2018-2023.
- Mobile service revenue will account for 74.8% of total telecom service revenue in 2023, driven by rising adoption of 4G services.
- 3G will be the most adopted wireless technology until 2020. 4G will however overtake 3G as the leading technology from 2021, led by ongoing 4G LTE network expansions by operators.
- Ooredoo Tunisie leads the mobile services market in terms of subscriber share as of 2018, followed by Tunisie Telecom, Orange Tunisie, and Lycamobile.
- Operators will be competing with each other for subscribers through competitive tariffs, large voice and data allowances, VAS, and attractive handset-bundled plans.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Tunisias telecommunications market, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Tunisias mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Tunisias telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors, and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Tunisia.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Pay-TV services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
Tunisia: Country Intelligence Report Tunisia: Country Intelligence Report , a new Country Intelligence Report by provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Tunisia today, with detailed forecasts of keyView Report
Costa Rica Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report Costa Rica Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Costa Rica today,View Report
Turkey Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report Turkey Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Turkey today, with detailed forecastsView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request