Barco NV (BAR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Barco NV (Barco) is a manufacturer of networked visualization products. It designs, develops and sells visualization solutions such as displays, workstations, monitors, image processors, LED displays, projectors, video walls, visual display systems, presentation and collaboration systems, 3D sound systems, networked solutions, AV streaming products and related software products. The company offers solutions for classrooms, auditoriums, digital signage, meeting rooms, boardrooms, network operation centers, simulation, and projection mapping, among others. Its products and solutions cater to various professional markets such as automotive, cinema, broadcast, education, government, corporate, security, transportation, utilities, process control, venues and attractions. The company operates through its own network of sales and marketing, customer support, research and development and manufacturing facilities in Europe, the Americas and Asia-Pacific. Barco is headquartered in Kortrijk, Belgium.
Barco NV Key Recent Developments
Nov 24,2017: ABAF-BVFA rewards Barco with 2017 Award for Best Financial Communications
Jul 13,2017: Barco appoints senior business development manager for opspace
Jun 16,2017: Barco wins best of show award for UDX-4K32 laser phosphor projector
Jun 16,2017: Barco wins best of show awards for Overture and X2O Mobile at InfoComm 2017
Feb 09,2017: Barco annual net income decreases
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Barco NV - Key Facts 6
Barco NV - Key Employees 7
Barco NV - Key Employee Biographies 8
Barco NV - Major Products and Services 9
Barco NV - History 11
Barco NV - Company Statement 19
Barco NV - Locations And Subsidiaries 21
Head Office 21
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 21
Section 2 Company Analysis 2
Company Overview 2
Barco NV - Business Description 2
Business Segment: Enterprise 2
Business Segment: Entertainment 2
Business Segment: Healthcare 24
Geographical Segment: Asia-Pacific 24
Target Markets 24
Geographical Segment: Europe 24
Target Markets 24
Geographical Segment: The Americas 24
Target Markets 24
Barco NV - Corporate Strategy 25
Barco NV - SWOT Analysis 26
SWOT Analysis - Overview 26
Barco NV - Strengths 26
Barco NV - Weaknesses 27
Barco NV - Opportunities 28
Barco NV - Threats 29
Barco NV - Key Competitors 0
Section Company Financial Ratios 1
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 1
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 2
Performance Chart 5
Financial Performance 5
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 6
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 7
Barco NV, Recent Deals Summary 8
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 9
Jul 1, 2017: Barco appoints senior business development manager for opspace 9
Jun 16, 2017: Barco wins best of show award for UDX-4K2 laser phosphor projector 40
Jun 16, 2017: Barco wins best of show awards for Overture and X2O Mobile at InfoComm 2017 41
Feb 09, 2017: Barco annual net income decreases 42
Feb 08, 2017: Barco wins 2017 Technology InAVation Award for RGB laser video wall 4
Jan 20, 2017: Barco announces appointment of executive committee chairman of Advanced Imaging Society 44
Section 5 Appendix 45
Ratio Definitions 45
About GlobalData 49
Contact Us 49
List Of TablesList of Tables
Barco NV, Key Facts 6
Barco NV, Key Employees 7
Barco NV, Key Employee Biographies 8
Barco NV, Major Products and Services 9
Barco NV, History 11
Barco NV, Other Locations 21
Barco NV, Subsidiaries 21
Barco NV, Affiliate 22
Barco NV, Key Competitors 30
Barco NV, Ratios based on current share price 31
Barco NV, Annual Ratios 32
Barco NV, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 33
Barco NV, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 34
Barco NV, Interim Ratios 36
Barco NV, Recent Deals Summary 38
Currency Codes 45
Capital Market Ratios 45
Equity Ratios 46
Profitability Ratios 46
Cost Ratios 47
Liquidity Ratios 47
Leverage Ratios 48
Efficiency Ratios 48
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Barco NV, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 35
Barco NV, Ratio Charts 37
Southeast Asia Handheld Barcode Scanners Market Report (2014-2024) - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast
The Southeast Asia Handheld Barcode Scanners market size is $XX million USD in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX million USDView Report
The Global and Southeast Asia Healthcare Barcode Technology Industry, 2013-2023 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the global Healthcare Barcode Technology industryView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request