Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Cisco Systems Inc (Cisco) is an integrator of intent-based technologies across networking, security, collaboration, applications, and the cloud. The companys products and technologies assist clients in managing more users, devices and things connecting to their networks. Cisco serves enterprises, commercial units, service providers, and the public sector. It markets solutions through direct sales force and channel partners, including service providers, system integrators, distributors, and resellers. The company has business operations in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific, Japan, and China. Cisco is headquartered in San Jose, California, the US.
Cisco Systems Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 18,2021: Cisco Reports Fourth Quarter And Fiscal Year 2021 Earnings
Jun 07,2021: Coupang Founder Bom Kim Joins CEOs of Starbucks, P&G, Mastercard, IBM, Cisco and Airbnb at FORTUNE Global Forum
May 24,2021: Communication networks and systems for power utility automation
May 19,2021: Cisco Reports Third Quarter FY21 Earnings
Jan 27,2021: Cisco Schedules Conference Call for Q2FY21 Financial Results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Cisco Systems Inc - Key Facts
Cisco Systems Inc - Key Employees
Cisco Systems Inc - Key Employee Biographies
Cisco Systems Inc - Major Products and Services
Cisco Systems Inc - History
Cisco Systems Inc - Company Statement
Cisco Systems Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Cisco Systems Inc - Business Description
Product Category: Applications
Product Category: Infrastructure Platforms
Product Category: Other Products
Product Category: Security
Product Category: Services
Geographical Segment: Americas
Geographical Segment: APJC
Geographical Segment: EMEA
Cisco Systems Inc - Corporate Strategy
Cisco Systems Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Cisco Systems Inc - Strengths
Cisco Systems Inc - Weaknesses
Cisco Systems Inc - Opportunities
Cisco Systems Inc - Threats
Cisco Systems Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Cisco Systems Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Aug 18, 2021: Cisco Reports Fourth Quarter And Fiscal Year 2021 Earnings
Jun 07, 2021: Coupang Founder Bom Kim Joins CEOs of Starbucks, P&G, Mastercard, IBM, Cisco and Airbnb at FORTUNE Global Forum
May 24, 2021: Communication networks and systems for power utility automation
May 19, 2021: Cisco Reports Third Quarter FY21 Earnings
Jan 27, 2021: Cisco Schedules Conference Call for Q2FY21 Financial Results
Sep 24, 2020: SPIE fits out a showroom for Bayer AG based on an IoT platform
May 20, 2020: Cisco Webex teams earns HITRUST Certification
May 19, 2020: STANLEY Healthcare and Cisco partner to bring the next generation of location services to healthcare
Section 5 Appendix
List Of TablesList of Tables
Cisco Systems Inc, Key Facts
Cisco Systems Inc, Key Employees
Cisco Systems Inc, Key Employees (cont..)
Cisco Systems Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Cisco Systems Inc, Major Products and Services
Cisco Systems Inc, History
Cisco Systems Inc, Other Locations
Cisco Systems Inc, Subsidiaries
Cisco Systems Inc, Joint Venture
Cisco Systems Inc, Key Competitors
Cisco Systems Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Cisco Systems Inc, Annual Ratios
Cisco Systems Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Cisco Systems Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Cisco Systems Inc, Interim Ratios
Cisco Systems Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Cisco Systems Inc, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
Cisco Systems Inc, Ratio Charts
Cisco Systems, Inc (CSCO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Cisco Systems, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportCisco Systems, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Repro Med Systems Inc (Repro Med), dba KORU Medical Systems, develops and manufactures infusion devices to deliver immunoglobulin drugs for the treatment of primary immunodeficiency diseases (PIDD) and chronic inflammatoryView Report
Ballistic Recovery Systems Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportBallistic Recovery Systems Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request