Batteries - Global Thematic Research
Lithium-ion batteries already power the modern mobile lifestyle. Now, the worlds auto industry is standardising around them for electric cars. So, too, are suppliers of renewable energy storage systems. Despite a raft of competing technologies, Lithium-ion is likely to remain dominant over the next five to seven years. This is because in its key prospective growth markets - connected devices, electric vehicles and home energy storage - safety issues tend to be paramount and no other technology has been as rigorously tested.
Inside this report, we will look at the dominance of lithium-ion battery and its prospective growth markets.
- This report is part of our ecosystem of thematic investment research reports, supported by our thematic engine.
- About our Thematic Research Ecosystem
- GlobalData has developed a unique thematic methodology for valuing technology, media and telecom companies based on their relative strength in the big investment themes that are impacting their industry. Whilst most investment research is underpinned by backwards looking company valuation models, GlobalDatas thematic methodology identifies which companies are best placed to succeed in a future filled with multiple disruptive threats. To do this, GlobalData tracks the performance of the top 600 technology, media and telecom stocks against the 50 most important themes driving their earnings, generating 30,000 thematic scores. The algorithms in GlobalDatas thematic engine help to clearly identify the winners and losers within the TMT sector. Our 600 TMT stocks are categorised into 18 sectors. Each sector scorecard has a thematic screen, a risk screen and a valuation screen. Our thematic research ecosystem has a three-tiered reporting structure: single theme, multi-theme and sector scorecard. This report is a Single Theme report, offering in-depth research into a specific theme. It identifies winners and losers based on technology leadership, market position and other factors.
Reasons to buy
- Our thematic investment research product, supported by our thematic engine, is aimed at senior (C-Suite) executives in the corporate world as well as institutional investors.
- Corporations: Helps CEOs in all industries understand the disruptive threats to their competitive landscape
- Investors: Helps fund managers focus their time on the most interesting investment opportunities in global TMT.
- Our unique differentiator, compared to all our rival thematic research houses, is that our thematic engine has a proven track record of predicting winners and losers.
Lithium-ion: the dominant battery technology
Market size and growth forecasts
Alternatives to Lithium-ion battery technology
The main battery enabled sectors
Unlisted Battery Companies
APPENDIX: OUR THEMATIC RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
Batteries - Global Thematic ResearchLithium-ion batteries already power the modern mobile lifestyle. Now, the worlds auto industry is standardising around them for electric cars. So, too, are suppliers of renewableView Report
Amara Raja Batteries Ltd (ARBL) is an electric equipment manufacturing company that supplies batteries for automotive and industrial applications. The company offers industrial batteries such as amaron sleek, amaron quanta,View Report
Introduction Travelers Diarrhea - Global API Manufacturers, Marketed and Phase III Drugs Landscape, 2019 report provides comprehensive insights about marketed and Phase III products for Travelers Diarrhea . TheView Report
Introduction Thyroid Cancer - Global API Manufacturers, Marketed and Phase III Drugs Landscape, 2019 report provides comprehensive insights about marketed and Phase III products for Thyroid Cancer . TheView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request