Software Themes 2017 - Global Thematic Research
Over the two and half years since 1 January 2014, the S&P 500 has increased by 18%. During that period, application software stocks, on average, have risen by 36%, security software stocks by 17%, video games developer stocks by 59%, and IT services stocks by 26%. Meanwhile, infrastructure software stocks have fallen by 3%.
In this report, we look at the key investment themes that will impact software companies worldwide over the next two years.
- This report is part of our ecosystem of thematic investment research reports, supported by our thematic engine.
- About our Thematic Research Ecosystem
- GlobalData has developed a unique thematic methodology for valuing technology, media and telecom companies based on their relative strength in the big investment themes that are impacting their industry. Whilst most investment research is underpinned by backwards looking company valuation models, GlobalDatas thematic methodology identifies which companies are best placed to succeed in a future filled with multiple disruptive threats. To do this, GlobalData tracks the performance of the top 600 technology, media and telecom stocks against the 50 most important themes driving their earnings, generating 30,000 thematic scores. The algorithms in GlobalDatas thematic engine help to clearly identify the winners and losers within the TMT sector. Our 600 TMT stocks are categorised into 18 sectors. Each sector scorecard has a thematic screen, a risk screen and a valuation screen. Our thematic research ecosystem has a three-tiered reporting structure: single theme, multi-theme and sector scorecard. This report is a Multi-Theme report, covering all stocks, all sectors and all themes, giving readers a strong sense of how everything fits together and how conflicting themes might interact with one another.
Reasons to buy
- Our thematic investment research product, supported by our thematic engine, is aimed at senior (C-Suite) executives in the corporate world as well as institutional investors.
- Corporations: Helps CEOs in all industries understand the disruptive threats to their competitive landscape
- Investors: Helps fund managers focus their time on the most interesting investment opportunities in global TMT.
- Our unique differentiator, compared to all our rival thematic research houses, is that our thematic engine has a proven track record of predicting winners and losers.
INTERNET INFRASTRUCTURE SOFTWARE
VIDEO GAMING SOFTWARE
APPENDIX: OUR THEMATIC RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
Human Resource Software Market:The global human resource (HR) software market currently has a market value of USD 15.8 Bn. It consists of HR software and service providers related to variousView Report
Report ScopeThis report provides an in-depth analysis of the North American SDN market by solution, end user and country. By solution, the market is segmented into SDN configuration, hardware, softwareView Report
Tech Hardware Themes 2017 - Global Thematic ResearchOver the last two and half years, the S&P 500 has increased by 10%. During that period, consumer electronics company shares on averageView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request