MedTech - Global Thematic Research
The global healthcare industry is worth $8 trillion. At $9,000 per capita, US healthcare spending is 50% higher than the worlds second highest spender - Australia - and 20 times higher than per capita levels in China
Medicine is changing. For hundreds of years, the key drivers of progress were biology and chemistry. Now they are data science and software.
Big Medicine and Big Pharma are being gradually undermined by swelling networks of connected biosensors, ubiquitous mobile devices and cloud-based healthcare apps. Collectively, we group these phenomena under the umbrella term, The Internet of Medical Things.
Inside this report, we will look at the use internet of things in medical tech.
- This report is part of our ecosystem of thematic investment research reports, supported by our thematic engine.
- About our Thematic Research Ecosystem
- GlobalData has developed a unique thematic methodology for valuing technology, media and telecom companies based on their relative strength in the big investment themes that are impacting their industry. Whilst most investment research is underpinned by backwards looking company valuation models, GlobalDatas thematic methodology identifies which companies are best placed to succeed in a future filled with multiple disruptive threats. To do this, GlobalData tracks the performance of the top 600 technology, media and telecom stocks against the 50 most important themes driving their earnings, generating 30,000 thematic scores. The algorithms in GlobalDatas thematic engine help to clearly identify the winners and losers within the TMT sector. Our 600 TMT stocks are categorised into 18 sectors. Each sector scorecard has a thematic screen, a risk screen and a valuation screen. Our thematic research ecosystem has a three-tiered reporting structure: single theme, multi-theme and sector scorecard. This report is a Single Theme report, offering in-depth research into a specific theme. It identifies winners and losers based on technology leadership, market position and other factors.
Reasons to buy
- Our thematic investment research product, supported by our thematic engine, is aimed at senior (C-Suite) executives in the corporate world as well as institutional investors.
- Corporations: Helps CEOs in all industries understand the disruptive threats to their competitive landscape
- Investors: Helps fund managers focus their time on the most interesting investment opportunities in global TMT.
- Our unique differentiator, compared to all our rival thematic research houses, is that our thematic engine has a proven track record of predicting winners and losers.
THE INTERNET OF MEDICAL THINGS
Disruptive Healthcare Technologies
Health IT Systems
Private MedTech companies
APPENDIX: OUR THEMATIC RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
MedTech - Thematic ResearchFor hundreds of years, the key drivers of progress in healthcare were biology and chemistry. Now, they are data science and software. Organizations are utilizing Internet ofView Report
MedTech - Global Thematic ResearchThe global healthcare industry is worth $8 trillion. At $9,000 per capita, US healthcare spending is 50% higher than the worlds second highest spender - AustraliaView Report
Global Laser Defence Eyewear Market by Application (Civil and Military), By & by Region - Global Forecast to 2023
Global Laser Defence Eyewear Market by Application (Civil and Military), By & by Region - Global Forecast to 2023.Market analysisThe laser weapons is relied upon to alter the present defenceView Report
Global Automotive Communication Technology Market Size study, by bus module (LIN, CAN, FlexRay, MOST, and ethernet), application (powertrain, body control & comfort, infotainment & communication, and safety & ADAS), vehicle class (economy, mid-size and luxury), and Region - Global Forecast to 2025.
Global Automotive Communication Technology Market to reach USD 19.8 billion by 2025.Global Automotive Communication Technology Market valued approximately USD 5.8 billion in 2017 is anticipated to grow with a healthyView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request