Blockchain - Global Thematic Research
Blockchain is an electronic ledger of transactions that are continuously maintained in blocks of records. The ledgers are jointly held and run by all participants. Coupled with cryptographic security, this makes them tamper-proof. In a world where computer code is trusted more than human-run operations - especially amongst tech-savvy, urban Millennials - blockchain is a concept whose time has begun.
Most blockchain projects are still in development mode. Many are still in proof of concept stage.
In this report we look into trends, value chain, time line and industry ananlysis of blockchain along with the key players associated with it.
- This report is part of our ecosystem of thematic investment research reports, supported by our thematic engine.
- About our Thematic Research Ecosystem
- GlobalData has developed a unique thematic methodology for valuing technology, media and telecom companies based on their relative strength in the big investment themes that are impacting their industry. Whilst most investment research is underpinned by backwards looking company valuation models, GlobalDatas thematic methodology identifies which companies are best placed to succeed in a future filled with multiple disruptive threats. To do this, GlobalData tracks the performance of the top 600 technology, media and telecom stocks against the 50 most important themes driving their earnings, generating 30,000 thematic scores. The algorithms in GlobalDatas thematic engine help to clearly identify the winners and losers within the TMT sector. Our 600 TMT stocks are categorised into 18 sectors. Each sector scorecard has a thematic screen, a risk screen and a valuation screen. Our thematic research ecosystem has a three-tiered reporting structure: single theme, multi-theme and sector scorecard. This report is a Single Theme report, offering in-depth research into a specific theme. It identifies winners and losers based on technology leadership, market position and other factors.
Reasons to buy
- Our thematic investment research product, supported by our thematic engine, is aimed at senior (C-Suite) executives in the corporate world as well as institutional investors.
- Corporations: Helps CEOs in all industries understand the disruptive threats to their competitive landscape
- Investors: Helps fund managers focus their time on the most interesting investment opportunities in global TMT.
- Our unique differentiator, compared to all our rival thematic research houses, is that our thematic engine has a proven track record of predicting winners and losers.
Blockchain industry trends
Blockchain use case trends
Financial services platforms
Commercial blockchains are at least five years away
Scalability could be the biggest problem
What are the primary use cases for blockchain technology?
Internet of Things transactions
Digital fiat currencies
Disrupting the banks
Winners and losers in the payments sector
How has blockchain technology developed over the last decade?
How does blockchain work?
APPENDIX: OUR THEMATIC RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
The Blockchain technology market is being rapidly adopted in banking and financial services, and in new applications like ride-sharing and content streaming. The immutable nature of Blockchain makes it secureView Report
Report Scope:The scope of this market study includes the leading residential energy storage systems technologies that are currently in use globally. Residential home battery technologies are used across a numberView Report
Surgical Energy Instruments (General Surgery) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast ModelSurgical Energy Instruments (General Surgery) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model is built to visualize quantitative market trendsView Report
Surgical Energy Generators (General Surgery) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast ModelSurgical Energy Generators (General Surgery) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model is built to visualize quantitative market trendsView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request