Cybersecurity Presentation June 2017 - Global Thematic Research
The world has entered the era of the Code War where every digital device, however small and innocuous, can be weaponised to send rogue code deep into the Internets engine room to create mayhem.
Between 2015 and 2020, the global cybersecurity market is expected to grow from $77bn to $170bn. But the core issue is that companies need better rather than more security.
The report looks at the 12 most important cybersecurity technologies and concludes that the most important ones in terms of driving the cybersecurity industrys revenues over the next two years are unified threat management, cloud security and artificial intelligence.
In this report we look into trends, value chain, timeline and industry overview for cybersecurity.
- This report is part of our ecosystem of thematic investment research reports, supported by our thematic engine.
- About our Thematic Research Ecosystem
- GlobalData has developed a unique thematic methodology for valuing technology, media and telecom companies based on their relative strength in the big investment themes that are impacting their industry. Whilst most investment research is underpinned by backwards looking company valuation models, GlobalDatas thematic methodology identifies which companies are best placed to succeed in a future filled with multiple disruptive threats. To do this, GlobalData tracks the performance of the top 600 technology, media and telecom stocks against the 50 most important themes driving their earnings, generating 30,000 thematic scores. The algorithms in GlobalDatas thematic engine help to clearly identify the winners and losers within the TMT sector. Our 600 TMT stocks are categorised into 18 sectors. Each sector scorecard has a thematic screen, a risk screen and a valuation screen. Our thematic research ecosystem has a three-tiered reporting structure: single theme, multi-theme and sector scorecard. This report is a Single Theme report, offering in-depth research into a specific theme. It identifies winners and losers based on technology leadership, market position and other factors.
Reasons to buy
- Our thematic investment research product, supported by our thematic engine, is aimed at senior (C-Suite) executives in the corporate world as well as institutional investors.
- Corporations: Helps CEOs in all industries understand the disruptive threats to their competitive landscape
- Investors: Helps fund managers focus their time on the most interesting investment opportunities in global TMT.
- Our unique differentiator, compared to all our rival thematic research houses, is that our thematic engine has a proven track record of predicting winners and losers.
DEFINING CYBER THREATS
APPENDIX: OUR THEMATIC RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
Cybersecurity in Utilities - Thematic ResearchCybersecurity has been a concern for utilities for decades, due to their roles as operators of critical infrastructure and providers of essential services. However, concernView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request