Advertising Sector Scorecard - Global Thematic Research
Technology themes: artificial intelligence, voice, ad fraud, ad blocking, ad effectiveness, video ads, programmatic ad buying, ecommerce, virtual & augmented reality, social influencers and Internet TV.
Regulatory themes: net neutrality, data privacy, Brexit, tax avoidance, copyright and various regulatory edicts across the world. Macro-economic themes: Generation Hashtag, fake news, unsavoury content and M&A.
This report looks at key investment themes which could impact the advertising sector and identifying winners and losers.
- This report is part of our ecosystem of thematic investment research reports, supported by our thematic engine.
- About our Thematic Research Ecosystem
- GlobalData has developed a unique thematic methodology for valuing technology, media and telecom companies based on their relative strength in the big investment themes that are impacting their industry. Whilst most investment research is underpinned by backwards looking company valuation models, GlobalDatas thematic methodology identifies which companies are best placed to succeed in a future filled with multiple disruptive threats. To do this, GlobalData tracks the performance of the top 600 technology, media and telecom stocks against the 50 most important themes driving their earnings, generating 30,000 thematic scores. The algorithms in GlobalDatas thematic engine help to clearly identify the winners and losers within the TMT sector. Our 600 TMT stocks are categorised into 18 sectors. Each sector scorecard has a thematic screen, a risk screen and a valuation screen. Our thematic research ecosystem has a three-tiered reporting structure: single theme, multi-theme and sector scorecard. This report is a Sector Scorecard, which aims to identify overall winners and losers in a sector based on all themes impacting that specific sector. Live scorecards for each of our 18 sectors are available on our client portal.
Reasons to buy
- Our thematic investment research product, supported by our thematic engine, is aimed at senior (C-Suite) executives in the corporate world as well as institutional investors.
- Corporations: Helps CEOs in all industries understand the disruptive threats to their competitive landscape
- Investors: Helps fund managers focus their time on the most interesting investment opportunities in global TMT.
- Our unique differentiator, compared to all our rival thematic research houses, is that our thematic engine has a proven track record of predicting winners and losers.
Whos who and best ideas
Performance of advertising sector against the broader TMT space
Performance of the individual advertising companies
APPENDIX: OUR THEMATIC RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
US Healthcare Advertising Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024
The US healthcare advertising market was worth US$ 66 Billion in 2018. Healthcare advertising is increasingly becoming important in the United States to create awareness about various diseases and healthView Report
Consumers across the world continue to increase their expenditure on media and entertainment. This includes spending their hard-earned money on acquiring internet access, reading newspapers and magazines, subscribing to televisionView Report
IT Services Sector Scorecard - Thematic ResearchThe last few years have seen significant upheaval in the IT services sector, as the shift towards cloud services provision and the growing demandView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request