Ecuador: Country Intelligence Report
"Ecuador: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Ecuador today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2022. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Ecuadors telecom and pay-TV services market will grow from $3.3bn in 2017 to an estimated $3.7bn by end of 2022 at a CAGR of 2.1% over 2017-2022 driven by projected growth in mobile data, fixed broadband and pay-TV segments.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Ecuador.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Mobile data revenue will expand at the fastest CAGR of 11.2% over 2017-2022 driven by rising smartphone penetration and growing adoption of 4G services. Projected rise in M2M subscriptions will also add to mobile revenue over the forecast period.
- Mobile revenue will account for 58.7% of the total telecom and pay-TV services revenue in 2022, mainly driven by mobile data revenue growth.
- Claro Ecuador leads Ecuadors mobile market in terms of mobile subscriptions for 2017, followed by Movistar Ecuador and CNT. Claro Ecuador and Movistar Ecuador compete on the basis of network expansions/upgrades and competitively priced offers to strengthen their market position.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Ecuadors telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalDatas Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Ecuadors mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Ecuadors telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Ecuador.
Market highlights 4
Demographic, macroeconomic and regulatory context 5
Demographic and macroeconomic context 6
Regulatory context 8
Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook 9
Total telecom service revenue 10
Mobile services market 12
Fixed services market 18
Pay-TV services market 22
Competitive landscape and company snapshots 25
Competitive landscape 26
Claro Ecuador 28
Movistar Ecuador 30
Additional resources 31
Baseline forecast assumptions 32
Data tables 33
Research methodology 38
About the authors 39
Country Intelligence Report coverage 40
About GlobalData 41
Ecuador: Country Intelligence Report Ecuador: Country Intelligence Report , a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Ecuador today, with detailed forecasts of keyView Report
Ecuador: Fiber Network Deployments Coupled with Investments in 4G Network Expansion to Support Telecom Growth
Ecuador: Fiber Network Deployments Coupled with Investments in 4G Network Expansion to Support Telecom Growth Ecuador: Fiber Network Deployments Coupled with Investments in 4G Network Expansion to Support Telecom Growth , isView Report
Venezuela: Country Intelligence Report Venezuela: Country Intelligence Report , a new Country Intelligence Report by It, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Venezuela today, with detailed forecasts of keyView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request