Ecuador: Country Intelligence Report
"Ecuador: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by The, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Ecuador today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2023. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Ecuadors telecom & pay-TV services revenue will grow from $2.9 billion in 2018 to $3.2 billion by 2023, reflecting a CAGR of 1.6% over 2018-2023, led by growth in mobile data, fixed broadband, and pay-TV segments. Mobile data will be the largest revenue generator segment, representing 33% of total revenues by 2023, driven by rising mobile internet subscriptions and higher mobile data ARPU. Projected growth in M2M connections will further add to mobile data revenues over the next five years. Fixed broadband revenue will expand at the fastest CAGR of 7.3% over 2018-2023, driven by steady rise in cable and DSL subscriptions and projected growth in FTTx subscriptions.
- The overall telecom and pay-TV services revenue in Ecuador will grow at a CAGR of 1.6% during 2018-2023.
- Mobile revenue will account for 59.4% of the total telecom and pay-TV services revenue in 2023, driven by growing adoption of 4G services.
- Fixed broadband revenue will be the fastest growing segment with 7.3% CAGR over 2018-2023.
- 4G will be the most adopted mobile technology across the 2019-2023 period, supported by ongoing LTE network expansions to underserved areas by MNOs. We expect 5G to be commercially available in 2022.
- Claro dominates Ecuadors prepaid and postpaid mobile markets in terms of subscriptions, followed by Movistar and CNT. To further strengthen their foothold in the market, Claro and Movistar both focus on wireless network upgrades and expansions, in addition to competitively priced mobile plans.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Ecuador.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Ecuadors telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Thes Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Ecuadors mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Ecuadors telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Ecuador.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Pay-TV services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
Ecuador: Country Intelligence Report Ecuador: Country Intelligence Report , a new Country Intelligence Report by The, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Ecuador today, with detailed forecasts of keyView Report
Ecuador: Fiber Network Deployments Coupled with Investments in 4G Network Expansion to Support Telecom Growth
Ecuador: Fiber Network Deployments Coupled with Investments in 4G Network Expansion to Support Telecom Growth Ecuador: Fiber Network Deployments Coupled with Investments in 4G Network Expansion to Support Telecom Growth , isView Report
Portugal: Country Intelligence Report Portugal: Country Intelligence Report , a new Country Intelligence Report by provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Portugal today, with detailed forecasts of keyView Report
Equatorial Guinea: Country Intelligence Report Equatorial Guinea: Country Intelligence Report , a new Country Intelligence Report by The, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Equatorial Guinea today, with detailedView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request