ICT Investment Trends in Small Enterprises: Growing digitization of business processes influencing ICT investment strategy
"ICT Investment Trends in Small Enterprises", presents the findings from a survey of 1,073 small enterprises regarding their Information & Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how small enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including enterprise applications, security products, IoT, and cloud computing. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by small enterprises. Through Globaldatas survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to small enterprises.
Small enterprises have been investing in various technologies in order to improve their market reach and reduce their capital and operational costs, which reflects in their investment strategies, with a majority of respondents willing to increase their ICT budget.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2017 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT money in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
- Which ICT functions small enterprises are interested in outsourcing
- Small enterprises investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as enterprise applications, security products, IoT, and cloud computing
- Factors that are influencing small enterprises investments in each technology category
- How small enterprises IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- Small enterprises distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into small enterprises preferred buying approaches
- Business objectives that small enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing small enterprises decisions to select an ICT provider
- Small enterprises are focusing on creating better business opportunities, reducing costs, and improving their internal processes and go-to-market strategy. As evident, GlobalDatas survey finds that 56% of small enterprises are planning to increase their total ICT budget in 2017.
- The survey further finds that small enterprises are keen on adopting cloud solutions.Enterprises are planning to allocate 35% of their cloud budget to software as a service (SaaS), 34% to infrastructure as a service (IaaS), and 31% to platform as a service (PaaS) in 2017.
- The survey finds that 61% of small enterprises are outsourcing their IT infrastructure function, while 25% of enterprises are planning to keep their management function in-house.
Reasons to buy
- Understand how the small enterprises ICT landscape is set to change in 2017 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT money are being allocated by small enterprises in specific geographies and verticals to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of small enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories enterprise applications, security products, IoT, and cloud computing)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing small enterprises decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers priorities and identify the business objectives that small enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies.
Key implications for vendors
ICT budget changes
ICT budget allocation by core technology area
Hardware budget breakdown
Software budget breakdown
Third-party IT services expenditure
Cloud computing budget
ICT budget allocation by function
Outsourced IT functions
ICT investment priorities and vendor satisfaction
Internet of Things (IoT)
Business objectives influencing IT investment strategy
ICT provider selection
Key decision makers for purchasing technology
Global Healthcare analytics Market Size study, by type (Prescriptive, Descriptive, Predictive) Delivery mode (On-premise, Web-based, cloud-based), Component (software, hardware and services), Application (clinical, financial and operational and administrative), End-users (Healthcare Payers, Healthcare Providers and Other end-users) and Regional Forecasts 2018-2025
Global healthcare analytics market to reach USD 293.3 billion by 2025.Global Healthcare analytics Market valued approximately USD 8.8 billion in 2017 is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rateView Report
ICT Investment Trends in Telecom Sector ICT Investment Trends in Telecom Sector , a Customer Insight Survey report byThe, is one of the many products in the Digital Industry product portfolio, whichView Report
Power Monthly Deal Analysis - November 2018: M&A and Investment Trends Power Monthly Deal Analysis - November 2018: M&A and Investment Trends , report is an essential source of data and trendView Report
Power Quarterly Deals Analysis: M&A and Investment Trends - Q3 2018 Power Quarterly Deals Analysis: M&A and Investment Trends - Q3 2018 , report is an essential source of data andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request