ICT Investment Trends in Singapore: New ICT reforms driving investments in technology
The restructuring and stabilization of the Singaporean economy is indicative of various forms of technology investments enterprises are likely to explore over the next two years. Furthermore, growth of sectors such as manufacturing, construction, wholesale and retail trade, and transportation are giving further boost to the economy.
- As part of its smart nation initiative, the Singaporean government is spending US$1.7 billion for Smart Nation apps, and is partnering with small businesses and startups to develop technologies.
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) and the Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA) have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to jointly enhance Singapores cyber security capabilities and workforce.
- Singaporean government is planning to adopt a private cloud solution called Central G-Cloud for services like government web service exchange and gateways to SingPass and e-Payment services.
Reasons to buy
- Understand how the Singaporean enterprises ICT landscape is set to change in 2017 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how Singaporean dollar are being allocated by Singaporean enterprises in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Singaporean enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (IoT, cloud computing, mobility management, and security products)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Singaporean enterprises decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers priorities and identify the business objectives that Singaporean enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies.
Key implications for ICT vendors
ICT budget changes
ICT budget allocation by core technology area
Hardware budget breakdown
Software budget breakdown
Third-party IT services expenditure
Cloud computing budget
ICT budget allocation by function
Outsourced IT functions
ICT investment priorities and vendor satisfaction
Internet of Things (IoT)
Business objectives influencing IT investment strategy
ICT provider selection
Key decision makers for purchasing technology
TMT Predictions 2019 - Thematic ResearchIn this report, we look at the big themes for 2019 across the technology, media and telecoms (TMT) industry, identifying winners and losers for eachView Report
Global Healthcare analytics Market Size study, by type (Prescriptive, Descriptive, Predictive) Delivery mode (On-premise, Web-based, cloud-based), Component (software, hardware and services), Application (clinical, financial and operational and administrative), End-users (Healthcare Payers, Healthcare Providers and Other end-users) and Regional Forecasts 2018-2025
Global healthcare analytics market to reach USD 293.3 billion by 2025.Global Healthcare analytics Market valued approximately USD 8.8 billion in 2017 is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rateView Report
Power Monthly Deal Analysis - February 2019: M&A and Investment TrendsThe Power Monthly Deal Analysis - February 2019: M&A and Investment Trends report is an essential source of data andView Report
Power Quarterly Deals Analysis: M&A and Investment Trends - Q4 2018 Power Quarterly Deals Analysis: M&A and Investment Trends - Q4 2018 , report is an essential source of data and trendView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request