IT Hardware in the Netherlands
IT Hardware in the Netherlands industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative Summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The IT hardware market includes all physical components integral to computing. The total market values include client computing and peripherals (desktop PCs, notebook PCs, fixed phones and adaptors, scanners and imaging devices standalone printers, thin-clients and workstations), network infrastructure (Ethernet hubs and switches, Ethernet routers, WAN CPE and termination equipment, WAN multi-service switches, WLAN access points, WLAN cards and WLAN switches and appliances), security hardware and appliances (content-filtering and anti-spam appliances, encryption/SSL accelerators, firewall and VPN gateways, smart card readers and smart cards), server computing (high-end servers, low-end servers and mid-range servers) and storage infrastructure (hard-disk drives, NAS filers and arrays, NAS gateways, SAN adaptors and connectors and SAN disk arrays).
- The Dutch IT hardware market had total revenues of $4,625.9m in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.5% between 2014 and 2018.
- The Client Computing & Peripherals segment was the markets most lucrative in 2018, with total revenues of $2,294.7m, equivalent to 49.6% of the markets overall value.
- Despite posting moderate growth in 2015, the market fell into decline in 2016. This was a result of the oversaturated market, especially in terms of laptops and desktop computers.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the it hardware market in the Netherlands
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the it hardware market in the Netherlands
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key it hardware market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Netherlands it hardware market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Netherlands it hardware market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Netherlands it hardware market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Netherlands it hardware market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the Netherlandss it hardware market?
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. What are the strengths of leading players?
7.4. What has been the rationale behind recent M&A activity?
7.5. What challenges do leading players face?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Apple Inc
8.2. Lenovo Group Limited
8.3. Hewlett-Packard Development Company LP
8.4. Acer Incorporated
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
9.2. Industry associations
9.3. Related MarketLine research
About MarketLine 44
List Of Tables
Table 1: Netherlands it hardware market value: $ million, 2014-18
Table 2: Netherlands it hardware market category segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 3: Netherlands it hardware market geography segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 4: Netherlands it hardware market value forecast: $ million, 2018-23
Table 5: Apple Inc: key facts
Table 6: Apple Inc: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 7: Apple Inc: Key Employees
Table 8: Apple Inc: Key Employees Continued
Table 9: Lenovo Group Limited: key facts
Table 10: Lenovo Group Limited: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 11: Lenovo Group Limited: Key Employees
Table 12: Lenovo Group Limited: Key Employees Continued
Table 13: Hewlett-Packard Development Company LP: key facts
Table 14: Hewlett-Packard Development Company LP: Key Employees
Table 15: Acer Incorporated: key facts
Table 16: Acer Incorporated: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 17: Acer Incorporated: Key Employees
Table 18: Netherlands size of population (million), 2014-18
Table 19: Netherlands gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2014-18
Table 20: Netherlands gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2014-18
Table 21: Netherlands inflation, 2014-18
Table 22: Netherlands consumer price index (absolute), 2014-18
Table 23: Netherlands exchange rate, 2014-18
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Netherlands it hardware market value: $ million, 2014-18
Figure 2: Netherlands it hardware market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 3: Netherlands it hardware market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 4: Netherlands it hardware market value forecast: $ million, 2018-23
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the it hardware market in the Netherlands, 2018
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the it hardware market in the Netherlands, 2018
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the it hardware market in the Netherlands, 2018
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the it hardware market in the Netherlands, 2018
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the it hardware market in the Netherlands, 2018
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the it hardware market in the Netherlands, 2018
CETC Digital Technology Co Ltd,(CETC Digital Technology) formerly Shanghai East-China Computer Co Ltd, is a China-based company, principally engaged in the provision of systems integration and services, software and industryView Report
Coforge Limited (Coforge) formerly NIIT Technologies Ltd, a subsidiary of Hulst BV, is a information technology company. The companys service offerings includes digital services, AI, data and insights, digital processView Report
COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Networking Hardware Industry Market Report-Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities and Competitive Landscape in 2020
The Networking Hardware market revenue was xx.xx Million USD in 2019, and will reach xx.xx Million USD in 2025, with a CAGR of x.x% during 2020-2025.Under COVID-19 outbreak globally, thisView Report
COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Communications Hardware Industry Market Report-Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities and Competitive Landscape in 2020
The Communications Hardware market revenue was xx.xx Million USD in 2019, and will reach xx.xx Million USD in 2025, with a CAGR of x.x% during 2020-2025.Under COVID-19 outbreak globally, thisView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request