IT Hardware in Australia
IT Hardware in Australia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative Summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The IT hardware market includes all physical components integral to computing. The total market values include client computing and peripherals (desktop PCs, notebook PCs, fixed phones and adaptors, scanners and imaging devices standalone printers, thin-clients and workstations), network infrastructure (Ethernet hubs and switches, Ethernet routers, WAN CPE and termination equipment, WAN multi-service switches, WLAN access points, WLAN cards and WLAN switches and appliances), security hardware and appliances (content-filtering and anti-spam appliances, encryption/SSL accelerators, firewall and VPN gateways, smart card readers and smart cards), server computing (high-end servers, low-end servers and mid-range servers) and storage infrastructure (hard-disk drives, NAS filers and arrays, NAS gateways, SAN adaptors and connectors and SAN disk arrays).
- The Australian IT hardware market had total revenues of $7,468.5m in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.6% between 2014 and 2018.
- The Client Computing & Peripherals segment was the markets most lucrative in 2018, with total revenues of $4,514.5m, equivalent to 60.4% of the markets overall value.
- Despite posting moderate growth in 2015, the market fell into decline in 2016. This was a result of the oversaturated market, especially in terms of laptops and desktop computers.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the it hardware market in Australia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the it hardware market in Australia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key it hardware market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Australia it hardware market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Australia it hardware market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Australia it hardware market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Australia it hardware market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Australias it hardware market?
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. What are the strengths of leading players?
7.4. What has been the rationale behind recent M&A activity?
7.5. Have there been any significant IT contracts in recent years?
7.6. What challenges do leading players face?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Dell Technologies Inc.
8.2. Hewlett-Packard Development Company LP
8.3. Lenovo Group Limited
8.4. Apple Inc
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
9.2. Industry associations
9.3. Related MarketLine research
About MarketLine 43
List Of Tables
Table 1: Australia it hardware market value: $ million, 2014-18
Table 2: Australia it hardware market category segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 3: Australia it hardware market geography segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 4: Australia it hardware market value forecast: $ million, 2018-23
Table 5: Dell Technologies Inc.: key facts
Table 6: Dell Technologies Inc.: Key Employees
Table 7: Hewlett-Packard Development Company LP: key facts
Table 8: Hewlett-Packard Development Company LP: Key Employees
Table 9: Lenovo Group Limited: key facts
Table 10: Lenovo Group Limited: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 11: Lenovo Group Limited: Key Employees
Table 12: Lenovo Group Limited: Key Employees Continued
Table 13: Apple Inc: key facts
Table 14: Apple Inc: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 15: Apple Inc: Key Employees
Table 16: Apple Inc: Key Employees Continued
Table 17: Australia size of population (million), 2014-18
Table 18: Australia gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2014-18
Table 19: Australia gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2014-18
Table 20: Australia inflation, 2014-18
Table 21: Australia consumer price index (absolute), 2014-18
Table 22: Australia exchange rate, 2014-18
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Australia it hardware market value: $ million, 2014-18
Figure 2: Australia it hardware market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 3: Australia it hardware market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 4: Australia it hardware market value forecast: $ million, 2018-23
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the it hardware market in Australia, 2018
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the it hardware market in Australia, 2018
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the it hardware market in Australia, 2018
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the it hardware market in Australia, 2018
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the it hardware market in Australia, 2018
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the it hardware market in Australia, 2018
The Intelligent robotic process automation and why communications service providers need it market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1499View Report
The Approaches to providing security services to the mid-market: 12 telecoms operator case studies market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 4999View Report
According to & Consulting Institute (MIC) of Information Industry Institute (III), shipment value of the global IT hardware industry totaled about USD 172.7 billion in 2018, up 0.8% comparedView Report
Asia Pacific Hardware In The Loop Hil Market Report (2014-2024) - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast
Abstract:The Asia Pacific Hardware In The Loop Hil market size is $XX million USD in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XXView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request