IT Hardware in Indonesia
IT Hardware in Indonesia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative Summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The IT hardware market includes all physical components integral to computing. The total market values include client computing and peripherals (desktop PCs, notebook PCs, fixed phones and adaptors, scanners and imaging devices standalone printers, thin-clients and workstations), network infrastructure (Ethernet hubs and switches, Ethernet routers, WAN CPE and termination equipment, WAN multi-service switches, WLAN access points, WLAN cards and WLAN switches and appliances), security hardware and appliances (content-filtering and anti-spam appliances, encryption/SSL accelerators, firewall and VPN gateways, smart card readers and smart cards), server computing (high-end servers, low-end servers and mid-range servers) and storage infrastructure (hard-disk drives, NAS filers and arrays, NAS gateways, SAN adaptors and connectors and SAN disk arrays).
- The Indonesian IT Hardware market had total revenues of $1,573.6m in 2018, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.1% between 2014 and 2018.
- The Client Computing & Peripherals segment was the markets most lucrative in 2018, with total revenues of $1,155.2m, equivalent to 73.4% of the markets overall value.
- Despite posting strong growth in 2015, the market fell into decline in 2016. This was a result of the oversaturated market, especially in terms of laptops and desktop computers.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the it hardware market in Indonesia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the it hardware market in Indonesia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key it hardware market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Indonesia it hardware market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Indonesia it hardware market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Indonesia it hardware market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Indonesia it hardware market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Indonesias it hardware market?
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. What has been the rationale behind recent M&A activity?
7.4. What challenges do leading players face?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Acer Incorporated
8.2. ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
8.3. Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
9.2. Industry associations
9.3. Related MarketLine research
About MarketLine 40
List Of Tables
Table 1: Indonesia it hardware market value: $ million, 2014-18
Table 2: Indonesia it hardware market category segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 3: Indonesia it hardware market geography segmentation: $ million, 2018
Table 4: Indonesia it hardware market value forecast: $ million, 2018-23
Table 5: Acer Incorporated: key facts
Table 6: Acer Incorporated: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 7: Acer Incorporated: Key Employees
Table 8: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.: key facts
Table 9: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 10: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.: Key Employees
Table 11: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.: key facts
Table 12: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 13: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.: Key Employees
Table 14: Indonesia size of population (million), 2014-18
Table 15: Indonesia gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2014-18
Table 16: Indonesia gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2014-18
Table 17: Indonesia inflation, 2014-18
Table 18: Indonesia consumer price index (absolute), 2014-18
Table 19: Indonesia exchange rate, 2014-18
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Indonesia it hardware market value: $ million, 2014-18
Figure 2: Indonesia it hardware market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 3: Indonesia it hardware market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 4: Indonesia it hardware market value forecast: $ million, 2018-23
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the it hardware market in Indonesia, 2018
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the it hardware market in Indonesia, 2018
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the it hardware market in Indonesia, 2018
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the it hardware market in Indonesia, 2018
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the it hardware market in Indonesia, 2018
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the it hardware market in Indonesia, 2018
Artificial Intelligence for Speech Recognition Market in India 2019 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 950View Report
Cellular IoT Markets - Opportunities for NB-IoT, LTE-M, Sigfox and LoRa before 5G introduction - Markets at 2018 & Forecasts to 2025
Cellular IoT Markets - Opportunities for NB-IoT, LTE-M, Sigfox and LoRa before 5G introduction - Markets at 2018 & Forecasts to 2025 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 4400View Report
According to & Consulting Institute (MIC) of Information Industry Institute (III), shipment value of the global IT hardware industry totaled about USD 172.7 billion in 2018, up 0.8% comparedView Report
Asia Pacific Hardware In The Loop Hil Market Report (2014-2024) - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast
Abstract:The Asia Pacific Hardware In The Loop Hil market size is $XX million USD in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XXView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request