IT Hardware in Brazil
IT Hardware in Brazil
IT Hardware in Brazil industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The IT hardware market includes all physical components integral to computing. The total market values include client computing hardware (desktop PCs, notebook PCs, fixed phones and adaptors, scanners and imaging devices standalone printers, thin-clients and workstations), networking hardware (Ethernet hubs and switches, Ethernet routers, WAN CPE and termination equipment, WAN multi-service switches, WLAN access points, WLAN cards and WLAN switches and appliances), security hardware (content-filtering and anti-spam appliances, encryption/SSL accelerators, firewall and VPN gateways, smart card readers and smart cards), servers hardware (high-end servers, low-end servers and mid-range servers) and storage hardware (hard-disk drives, NAS filers and arrays, NAS gateways, SAN adaptors and connectors and SAN disk arrays).
- The Brazilian IT hardware market had total revenues of $20.6bn in 2019, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.8% between 2015 and 2019.
- The Client Computing Hardware segment was the markets most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $16.6bn, equivalent to 80.6% of the markets overall value.
- PC shipments were up in 2019, with upgrades to Windows 10 being the main driving force of growth in client computing hardware sales, which increased by 0.3%. Moreover, improved business confidence over the last two years, following the recovery of the Brazilian economy from the recession of the 2014-16 period, has led enterprises to expand their businesses and invest in IT hardware.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the it hardware market in Brazil
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the it hardware market in Brazil
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key it hardware market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Brazil it hardware market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Brazil it hardware market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Brazil it hardware market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Brazil it hardware market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Brazils it hardware market?
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players and what are their offerings?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. What are the competitive advantages of the leading players?
7.4. Are there any other notable players in the market?
7.5. Have there been any significant changes in this market during last year?
7.6. What is the strategic response of leading players to market’s challenges?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Apple Inc
8.2. Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
8.3. Dell Technologies Inc.
8.4. HP Inc.
8.5. Lenovo Group Limited
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List Of Tables
Table 1: Brazil it hardware market value: $ billion, 2015-19
Table 2: Brazil it hardware market category segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 3: Brazil it hardware market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2019
Table 4: Brazil it hardware market value forecast: $ billion, 2019-24
Table 5: Apple Inc: key facts
Table 6: Apple Inc: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 7: Apple Inc: Key Employees
Table 8: Apple Inc: Key Employees Continued
Table 9: Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company: key facts
Table 10: Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 11: Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company: Key Employees
Table 12: Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company: Key Employees Continued
Table 13: Dell Technologies Inc.: key facts
Table 14: Dell Technologies Inc.: Key Employees
Table 15: HP Inc.: key facts
Table 16: HP Inc.: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 17: HP Inc.: Key Employees
Table 18: HP Inc.: Key Employees Continued
Table 19: Lenovo Group Limited: key facts
Table 20: Lenovo Group Limited: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 21: Lenovo Group Limited: Key Employees
Table 22: Lenovo Group Limited: Key Employees Continued
Table 23: Brazil size of population (million), 2015-19
Table 24: Brazil gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 25: Brazil gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2015-19
Table 26: Brazil inflation, 2015-19
Table 27: Brazil consumer price index (absolute), 2015-19
Table 28: Brazil exchange rate, 2015-19
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Brazil it hardware market value: $ billion, 2015-19
Figure 2: Brazil it hardware market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 3: Brazil it hardware market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 4: Brazil it hardware market value forecast: $ billion, 2019-24
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the it hardware market in Brazil, 2019
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the it hardware market in Brazil, 2019
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the it hardware market in Brazil, 2019
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the it hardware market in Brazil, 2019
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the it hardware market in Brazil, 2019
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the it hardware market in Brazil, 2019
Mergers and Acquisition in Tech, Media and Telecom (TMT), 2020 Update - Thematic ResearchIf you want to understand the themes that drive an industry, simply look at the list ofView Report
Private LTE/5G networks: a framework for understanding the opportunity market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 4999View Report
COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Networking Hardware Industry Market Report-Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities and Competitive Landscape in 2020
The Networking Hardware market revenue was xx.xx Million USD in 2019, and will reach xx.xx Million USD in 2025, with a CAGR of x.x% during 2020-2025.Under COVID-19 outbreak globally, thisView Report
COVID-19 Outbreak-Global Communications Hardware Industry Market Report-Development Trends, Threats, Opportunities and Competitive Landscape in 2020
The Communications Hardware market revenue was xx.xx Million USD in 2019, and will reach xx.xx Million USD in 2025, with a CAGR of x.x% during 2020-2025.Under COVID-19 outbreak globally, thisView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request