Ghana: Country Intelligence Report
"Ghana: Country Intelligence Report", is a new Country Intelligence Report by The, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Ghana today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2023. Published annually, the report provides a detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband and mobile, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Ghanas total telecom services market will grow from $1.4 billion in 2018 to $1.8 billion in 2023 at a CAGR of 5.1%, mainly driven by the mobile data and fixed broadband segments. Despite being the largest revenue contributor to the total telecom services market in 2018, mobile voice will see its service revenue decline at a CAGR of 1.6% over the forecast period. Mobile data revenue will expand at a CAGR of 12.1%, led by rising smartphone penetration and proliferation of 3G and 4G services. Fixed broadband revenue will also grow over the forecast period boosted by the planned expansion of fiber optic networks by the government and ongoing FTTH rollouts by operators like MTN.
- Overall telecom services revenue in Ghana will grow at a CAGR of 5.1% during 2018-2023.
- Mobile services revenue will account for 95.9% of total services revenue by 2023, driven by increasing adoption of 3G/4G services and projected growth in smartphone subscriptions.
- MTN Ghana led the countrys mobile market in 2018, in subscriptions terms, and was followed by Vodafone Ghana and AirtelTigo Ghana.
The Country Intelligence Report provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The demographic and macroeconomic context in Ghana.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunication markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Ghanas telecommunications market, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Thes Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Ghanas mobile communications, fixed telephony and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Ghanas telecommunications market.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Ghana.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom services market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
Ghana: Country Intelligence Report Ghana: Country Intelligence Report , is a new Country Intelligence Report by The, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Ghana today, with detailed forecasts ofView Report
Guatemala Telecom Operators Country Intelligence ReportGuatemala Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Guatemala today, withView Report
South Africa Telecom Operators Country Intelligence ReportSouth Africa: Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in South Africa today,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request