Oman: Country Intelligence Report
"Oman: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by The, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Oman today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2023. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Total telecommunications revenue will grow from $2.0 billion in 2018 to $2.4 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 3.3% over 2018-2023, driven by growth in mobile data and fixed broadband segments. Mobile data revenue will be the fastest growing segment led by rising in smartphone subscriptions and customers increasing demand for online multimedia services. Fixed broadband revenue will grow at a CAGR of 7.4% over 2018-2023 led by growth in DSL, fixed wireless subscriptions, and a projected rise in FTTx adoption. The governments national broadband strategy and investment by operators in 4G/5G network will drive growth in telecom sector in Oman.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Oman.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The overall telecom service revenue in Oman will grow at a CAGR of 3.3% during 2018-2023.
- Mobile service revenue will account for 75.2% of the total telecom service revenue in 2023, driven by increasing usage of 4G services supported by operators data-heavy mobile bundles and projected launch of 5G services.
- Omantel Oman leads the Omans mobile market in terms of mobile subscriptions for 2018, followed by Ooredoo Oman. Both operators compete on the basis of network expansions/upgrades, and competitively-priced plans to strengthen their market position.
- Omantel will also maintain its leadership in the fixed market focusing on its VoIP and fixed broadband services.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Omans telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Thes Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Omans mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Omans telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Oman.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom services market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
Oman: Country Intelligence Report Oman: Country Intelligence Report , a new Country Intelligence Report by The, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Oman today, with detailed forecasts of keyView Report
Equatorial Guinea: Country Intelligence Report Equatorial Guinea: Country Intelligence Report , a new Country Intelligence Report by The, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Equatorial Guinea today, with detailedView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request