Telstra Corporation Ltd (TLS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Telstra Corporation Ltd (Telstra) is a telecommunications and information services company. It provides telecommunications products and services ranging from home and mobile phones and devices, to fixed and wireless internet and Pay TV services. The company provides network based solutions and services to enterprises and government organizations in Australia. Telstra also undertakes the construction of infrastructure for fixed, mobile, Internet Protocol (IP) and data networks. The company has presence in Philippines, Thailand, British Virgin Islands, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, the UK, New Zealand and India among others. Telstra is headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Telstra Corporation Ltd Key Recent Developments
Dec 22,2017: University of Melbourne Joins Major New Renewable Energy Project in Regional Victoria
Dec 21,2017: Telstra Led Consortium Supports Major New Renewable Energy Project in Regional Victoria
Aug 31,2017: Telco Telstra to slash 150 workers as part of massive round of job cuts
Jul 07,2017: Bradlow resigns from Telstra
Jun 14,2017: Telstra eyes up to 1400 job cuts
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Telstra Corporation Ltd - Key Facts 6
Telstra Corporation Ltd - Key Employees 7
Telstra Corporation Ltd - Key Employee Biographies 8
Telstra Corporation Ltd - Major Products and Services 9
Telstra Corporation Ltd - History 10
Telstra Corporation Ltd - Company Statement 16
Telstra Corporation Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries 19
Head Office 19
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 19
Section 2 Company Analysis 20
Company Overview 20
Telstra Corporation Ltd - Business Description 20
Business Segment: Global Enterprise and Services 20
Business Segment: Others 20
Business Segment: Telstra Operations 21
Business Segment: Telstra Retail 21
Business Segment: Telstra Wholesale 21
Capital Expenditure 21
Telstra Corporation Ltd - Corporate Strategy 22
Telstra Corporation Ltd - SWOT Analysis 23
SWOT Analysis - Overview 23
Telstra Corporation Ltd - Strengths 23
Telstra Corporation Ltd - Weaknesses 24
Telstra Corporation Ltd - Opportunities 25
Telstra Corporation Ltd - Threats 26
Telstra Corporation Ltd - Key Competitors 27
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 29
Performance Chart 32
Financial Performance 32
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 33
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 34
Telstra Corporation Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 35
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 36
Dec 22, 2017: University of Melbourne Joins Major New Renewable Energy Project in Regional Victoria 36
Dec 21, 2017: Telstra Led Consortium Supports Major New Renewable Energy Project in Regional Victoria 37
May 31, 2017: Government thanks Telstra for calling on Queensland for solar jobs 38
Feb 16, 2017: Telstra H1 profit decreases 39
Jan 30, 2017: Telstra appoints new chairman of Foxtel pay-TV business 40
Section 5 Appendix 41
Ratio Definitions 41
About GlobalData 45
Contact Us 45
List Of Tables
Telstra Corporation Ltd, Key Facts 6
Telstra Corporation Ltd, Key Employees 7
Telstra Corporation Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 8
Telstra Corporation Ltd, Major Products and Services 9
Telstra Corporation Ltd, History 10
Telstra Corporation Ltd, Subsidiaries 19
Telstra Corporation Ltd, Key Competitors 27
Telstra Corporation Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 28
Telstra Corporation Ltd, Annual Ratios 29
Telstra Corporation Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 30
Telstra Corporation Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 31
Telstra Corporation Ltd, Interim Ratios 33
Telstra Corporation Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 35
Currency Codes 41
Capital Market Ratios 41
Equity Ratios 42
Profitability Ratios 42
Cost Ratios 43
Liquidity Ratios 43
Leverage Ratios 44
Efficiency Ratios 44
List Of Figures
Telstra Corporation Ltd, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 32
Telstra Corporation Ltd, Ratio Charts 34
Telstra Corporation Limited Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Telstra Corporation Limited Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Telstra Corporation Limited. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
Telstra Corporation Ltd (TLS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Sri Lanka Insurance Corporation Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportSri Lanka Insurance Corporation Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company dataView Report
Ridley Corporation Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportRidley Corporation Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request