VIA Technologies, Inc (2388) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
VIA Technologies, Inc (VIA) is an integrated embedded platform and system solutions developer. The company designs, manufactures and sells motherboard chipsets, CPUs, motherboards, and other computer hardware. It provides integrated embedded platform and system solutions for M2M, IoT, and smart city applications through embedded boards, embedded systems, processors, chipsets, and accessories. VIA also offers audio controllers and audio codecs; networking products for wireless, switch controller, gigabit Ethernet controllers, Ethernet network interface card controllers, and Ethernet physical layer and transceiver interface solutions. It operates through a network of subsidiaries, offices, and sales offices. The company serves technology, health care, telecommunications, consumer electronics, and industrial automation customers across Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America and South America. VIA is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
VIA Technologies, Inc - Key Facts 5
VIA Technologies, Inc - Key Employees 6
VIA Technologies, Inc - Key Employee Biographies 7
VIA Technologies, Inc - Major Products and Services 8
VIA Technologies, Inc - History 10
VIA Technologies, Inc - Company Statement 12
VIA Technologies, Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
VIA Technologies, Inc - Business Description 16
VIA Technologies, Inc - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
VIA Technologies, Inc - Strengths 17
VIA Technologies, Inc - Weaknesses 18
VIA Technologies, Inc - Opportunities 19
VIA Technologies, Inc - Threats 20
VIA Technologies, Inc - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 28
Section 4 Appendix 29
Ratio Definitions 29
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List Of Tables
VIA Technologies, Inc, Key Facts 5
VIA Technologies, Inc, Key Employees 6
VIA Technologies, Inc, Key Employee Biographies 7
VIA Technologies, Inc, Major Products and Services 8
VIA Technologies, Inc, History 10
VIA Technologies, Inc, Other Locations 13
VIA Technologies, Inc, Subsidiaries 13
VIA Technologies, Inc, Key Competitors 21
VIA Technologies, Inc, Ratios based on current share price 22
VIA Technologies, Inc, Annual Ratios 23
VIA Technologies, Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
VIA Technologies, Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
VIA Technologies, Inc, Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 31
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32
List Of Figures
VIA Technologies, Inc, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 26
VIA Technologies, Inc, Ratio Charts 28
Global Head-Up Display Market Size Study, by Component (Video Generator, Projection Unit, Display Unit, Software, Others) by technology (Cathode Ray Tube, Light-Emitting Diode, Optical Waveguide, Microelectronic mechanical System) by Type (Conventional HUD, AR-Based HUD) by application (Aviation, automotive) by Regional Forecasts 2017-2025
Global Head-Up Display Market valued approximately USD 1 million in 2016 is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rate of more than 29 % over the forecast period 2017-2025.View Report
ICT Investment Trends in Scandinavia: Technology advancements are driving ICT investments ICT Investment Trends in Scandinavia , presents the findings from a survey of 93 Scandinavian enterprises regarding their Information & CommunicationsView Report
Disruptor Profile: IDx Technologies, Inc.The report provides information and insights into IDx Technologies, Inc.s, including -- Overview of the company and its product offering- Detailed insight into its business model,View Report
Elmet Technologies, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportElmet Technologies, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request