Alviva Holdings Ltd (AVV) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Alviva Holdings Limited (Alviva) is a provider of information and communication technology products and services. The company offers hardware and software products, asset-based finance, and systems integration and ICT solutions, including cybersecurity. It also undertakes renewable energy projects. The company operates through its subsidiaries such as, Infrasol, Datacentrix, AxizWorkgroup, Modrac, Solareff, DataNet and CentraFin. The company imports ICT products from various vendors and distributes them across the sub-Saharan African markets through reseller channels and national retail chains. Alviva markets its products under Proline brand. The company has business operations in South Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana, Namibia Kenya and Mozambique. Alviva is headquartered in Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Alviva Holdings Ltd - Key Facts 6
Alviva Holdings Ltd - Key Employees 7
Alviva Holdings Ltd - Key Employee Biographies 8
Alviva Holdings Ltd - Major Products and Services 9
Alviva Holdings Ltd - History 10
Alviva Holdings Ltd - Company Statement 11
Alviva Holdings Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Alviva Holdings Ltd - Business Description 16
Business Segment: Financial Services 16
Business Segment: ICT Distribution 16
Business Segment: Services and Solutions 16
Geographical Segment: Botswana 16
Geographical Segment: Mozambique 16
Geographical Segment: Namibia 17
Geographical Segment: South Africa 17
Geographical Segment: Zambia 17
Alviva Holdings Ltd - Corporate Strategy 18
Alviva Holdings Ltd - SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis - Overview 19
Alviva Holdings Ltd - Strengths 19
Alviva Holdings Ltd - Weaknesses 20
Alviva Holdings Ltd - Opportunities 21
Alviva Holdings Ltd - Threats 22
Alviva Holdings Ltd - Key Competitors 23
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 30
Section 4 Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List Of Tables
Alviva Holdings Ltd , Key Facts 6
Alviva Holdings Ltd , Key Employees 7
Alviva Holdings Ltd , Key Employee Biographies 8
Alviva Holdings Ltd , Major Products and Services 9
Alviva Holdings Ltd , History 10
Alviva Holdings Ltd , Subsidiaries 14
Alviva Holdings Ltd , Key Competitors 23
Alviva Holdings Ltd , Ratios based on current share price 24
Alviva Holdings Ltd , Annual Ratios 25
Alviva Holdings Ltd , Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
Alviva Holdings Ltd , Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
Alviva Holdings Ltd , Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
List Of Figures
Alviva Holdings Ltd , Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 28
Alviva Holdings Ltd , Ratio Charts 30
Alviva Holdings Ltd (AVV) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled toView Report
Massy Holdings Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 175View Report
Strong Petrochemical Holdings Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportStrong Petrochemical Holdings Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request