Alviva Holdings Ltd (AVV) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Alviva Holdings Limited (Alviva) is a provider of information and communication technology products and services. It is a distributor of hardware and software products, implementation solutions and structured finance solutions. It operates through three segments, namely, ICT distribution, IT Projects and Services, and Financial Services. Pinnacle offers services to value-added resellers, mass retailers and the government sector. The company operates through its subsidiaries including PBS Africa, Datacentrix, AxizWorkgroup, Modrac, DataNet and CentraFin. The company imports ICT products from various vendors and distributes them in the markets of its operations. It has operations in South Africa, Zambia, Botswana, Namibia and Mozambique. Pinnacle is headquartered in Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Alviva Holdings Ltd - Key Facts 5
Alviva Holdings Ltd - Key Employees 6
Alviva Holdings Ltd - Key Employee Biographies 7
Alviva Holdings Ltd - Major Products and Services 8
Alviva Holdings Ltd - History 9
Alviva Holdings Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Alviva Holdings Ltd - Business Description 12
Alviva Holdings Ltd - Corporate Strategy 13
Alviva Holdings Ltd - SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis - Overview 14
Alviva Holdings Ltd - Strengths 14
Alviva Holdings Ltd - Weaknesses 15
Alviva Holdings Ltd - Opportunities 16
Alviva Holdings Ltd - Threats 17
Alviva Holdings Ltd - Key Competitors 18
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 19
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 19
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 20
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 25
Alviva Holdings Ltd , Recent Deals Summary 26
Section 4 Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List Of Tables
Alviva Holdings Ltd , Key Facts 5
Alviva Holdings Ltd , Key Employees 6
Alviva Holdings Ltd , Key Employee Biographies 7
Alviva Holdings Ltd , Major Products and Services 8
Alviva Holdings Ltd , History 9
Alviva Holdings Ltd , Subsidiaries 10
Alviva Holdings Ltd , Key Competitors 18
Alviva Holdings Ltd , Ratios based on current share price 19
Alviva Holdings Ltd , Annual Ratios 20
Alviva Holdings Ltd , Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 21
Alviva Holdings Ltd , Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 22
Alviva Holdings Ltd , Interim Ratios 24
Alviva Holdings Ltd , Recent Deals Summary 26
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 30
Efficiency Ratios 30
List Of Figures
Alviva Holdings Ltd , Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 23
Alviva Holdings Ltd , Ratio Charts 25
Alviva Holdings Ltd (AVV) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Pacific Textiles Holdings Ltd (1382) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Smith & Williamson Holdings Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOTView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request