Open Text Corporation (OTEX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Open Text Corporation (OpenText) is a software company that offers enterprise content management (ECM) software solutions and products to its customers worldwide. The companys major products include Enterprise Information Management solutions, Cloud Computing services and applications; InfoFusion information access platform and Ecosystem products. OpenText also provides services such as consulting, hosting, training and customer support. The company serves a range of industries including automotive, consumer packaged goods, education, energy, financial services, government, insurance, legal, manufacturing, media, pharmaceuticals and telecommunications. It operates internationally through its subsidiaries and sales offices across Asia Pacific, Canada, Japan, Latin America, and the US. Open Text is headquartered in Waterloo, Canada.
Open Text Corporation Key Recent Developments
Dec 05,2017: OpenText expands operations in India
Nov 03,2017: OpenText reports first quarter fiscal year 2018 financial results
Nov 02,2017: OpenText reports Q1 fiscal year 2018 financial results
Aug 03,2017: OpenText reports fourth quarter and fiscal year 2017 financial results
May 16,2017: OpenText named Solution Extension Partner of the Year at SAP Pinnacle Awards
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Open Text Corporation - Key Facts 5
Open Text Corporation - Key Employees 6
Open Text Corporation - Key Employee Biographies 7
Open Text Corporation - Major Products and Services 8
Open Text Corporation - History 9
Open Text Corporation - Company Statement 14
Open Text Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 Company Analysis 19
Company Overview 19
Open Text Corporation - Business Description 19
Open Text Corporation - Corporate Strategy 21
Open Text Corporation - SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis - Overview 22
Open Text Corporation - Strengths 22
Open Text Corporation - Weaknesses 23
Open Text Corporation - Opportunities 24
Open Text Corporation - Threats 25
Open Text Corporation - Key Competitors 26
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 31
Financial Performance 31
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 32
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 33
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 34
Dec 05, 2017: OpenText expands operations in India 34
Dec 05, 2017: OpenText expands operations in India 36
Dec 05, 2017: OpenText expands operations in India 38
Nov 03, 2017: OpenText reports first quarter fiscal year 2018 financial results 40
Nov 02, 2017: OpenText reports Q1 fiscal year 2018 financial results 41
Aug 03, 2017: OpenText reports fourth quarter and fiscal year 2017 financial results 42
May 16, 2017: OpenText named Solution Extension Partner of the Year at SAP Pinnacle Awards 43
May 08, 2017: Open Text Q3 net income decreases 44
Apr 11, 2017: Bruce Power Improves Collaboration and Content Management with OpenText 45
Mar 01, 2017: Open Text appoints new board member 46
Section 5 Appendix 47
Ratio Definitions 47
About GlobalData 51
Contact Us 51
List Of Tables
Open Text Corporation, Key Facts 5
Open Text Corporation, Key Employees 6
Open Text Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 7
Open Text Corporation, Major Products and Services 8
Open Text Corporation, History 9
Open Text Corporation, Other Locations 16
Open Text Corporation, Subsidiaries 17
Open Text Corporation, Key Competitors 26
Open Text Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 27
Open Text Corporation, Annual Ratios 28
Open Text Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 29
Open Text Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 30
Open Text Corporation, Interim Ratios 32
Currency Codes 47
Capital Market Ratios 47
Equity Ratios 48
Profitability Ratios 48
Cost Ratios 49
Liquidity Ratios 49
Leverage Ratios 50
Efficiency Ratios 50
List Of Figures
Open Text Corporation, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 31
Open Text Corporation, Ratio Charts 33
The Openet: 5G monetisation and digital transformation market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 999View Report
The Turkcells Unified NFVI: a platform built on Red Hat OpenStack and Ceph storage market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 999View Report
Open Text Corporation (OTEX) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis,View Report
Open Text Corporation - Mergers and Acquisitions (MandA), Partnerships and Alliances and Investment Report
Open Text Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment ReportThe Open Text Corporation Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request