Casio Computer Co Ltd (6952) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Casio Computer Co Ltd (Casio) is a consumer electronics company that manufactures and markets watches, clocks and other electronic products. The companys product portfolio include electronic dictionaries, electronic calculators, label printers, electronic musical instruments, digital cameras, handheld terminals, electronic cash registers, formed parts and data projectors. It also offers digital stationaries, timepieces, smart outdoor watches, molds and the molding of plastic parts for cellular phones and electronic components. Casio markets watches under G- Shock, Baby-G, Oceanus, Pro Trek, Edifice, and Sheen brand names. The company has operations across Middle East, Asia, America and Europe. Casio is headquartered in Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
Casio Computer Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Oct 22,2020: Casio to exhibit medical camera for globalmMarket at virtual.MEDICA 2020
Mar 18,2020: Renesas RE family adopted as main controller of G-SHOCK watch with heart rate monitor and GPS functionality
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Casio Computer Co Ltd - Key Facts
Casio Computer Co Ltd - Key Employees
Casio Computer Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
Casio Computer Co Ltd - History
Casio Computer Co Ltd - Company Statement
Casio Computer Co Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Casio Computer Co Ltd - Business Description
Business Segment: Consumer
Business Segment: Others
Business Segment: System Equipment
Geographical Segment: Asia and other
Geographical Segment: Domestic
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: North America
Casio Computer Co Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Casio Computer Co Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Casio Computer Co Ltd - Strengths
Casio Computer Co Ltd - Weaknesses
Casio Computer Co Ltd - Opportunities
Casio Computer Co Ltd - Threats
Casio Computer Co Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Oct 22, 2020: Casio to exhibit medical camera for globalmMarket at virtual.MEDICA 2020
Mar 18, 2020: Renesas RE family adopted as main controller of G-SHOCK watch with heart rate monitor and GPS functionality
Section 5 Appendix
List Of TablesList of Tables
Casio Computer Co Ltd, Key Facts
Casio Computer Co Ltd, Key Employees
Casio Computer Co Ltd, Major Products and Services
Casio Computer Co Ltd, History
Casio Computer Co Ltd, Subsidiaries
Casio Computer Co Ltd, Key Competitors
Casio Computer Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Casio Computer Co Ltd, Annual Ratios
Casio Computer Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Casio Computer Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Casio Computer Co Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Casio Computer Co Ltd, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
Casio Computer Co Ltd, Ratio Charts
Casio Computer Co Ltd (6952) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Daiwa Computer Co Ltd (Daiwa Computer) is a technology company that designs and develops software solutions. The companys business activities include web-related system design, software development and operations support; systemView Report
Global Computer Components Market Research Report 2015-2027 of Major Types, Applications and Competitive Vendors in Top Regions and Countries
The Global market for Computer Components is estimated to grow at a CAGR of roughly X.X% in the next 8 years, and will reach USD X.X million in 2027, fromView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request