Guatemala: Country Intelligence Report
"Guatemala: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by it, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Guatemala today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2023. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics, and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile, and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
it expects Guatemalas total telecommunications and pay-TV services revenue to reach $2.9 billion in 2018. The total revenue will increase to $3.7 billion by 2023, driven by mobile data, fixed broadband, and pay-TV. Mobile data will be the largest and fastest growing segment, supported by increasing data consumption over smartphones, expanding coverage of LTE/LTE-A networks and growing M2M connections. Going forward, the government will focus on improving broadband connectivity in the country, while mobile operators will focus on LTE expansions and offering data-heavy packages.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Guatemala.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The total revenue of the telecom and pay-TV services markets in Guatemala is set to grow at a 4.7% CAGR over 2018-2023. Mobile data, fixed broadband, and pay-tv will be key segments driving growth in the total market over the next five years.
- Mobile data will see the biggest revenue increase over the next five years, about 14.1% CAGR over 2018-2023.
- Fixed broadband revenue will increase at a CAGR 5.7% over 2018-2023, led by steady growth in cable subscriptions and projected rise in FTTX subscriptions.
- 4G subscriptions will grow at the fastest rate over 2018-2023, as operators like Movistar Guatemala continue to expand their 4G network.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Guatemalas telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying The Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Guatemalas mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Guatemalas telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors, and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Guatemala.
Market highlights 4
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context 5
Demographic and macroeconomic context 6
Regulatory context 8
Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook 9
Total telecom service revenue 10
Mobile services market 12
Fixed services market 18
Pay-TV services market 22
Competitive landscape and company snapshots 25
Competitive landscape 26
Additional resources 31
Baseline forecast assumptions 32
Data tables 33
Research methodology 38
Country Intelligence Report coverage 40
About GlobalData 41
Guatemala: Country Intelligence Report Guatemala: Country Intelligence Report , a new Country Intelligence Report by it, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Guatemala today, with detailed forecasts of keyView Report
Portugal: Country Intelligence Report Portugal: Country Intelligence Report , a new Country Intelligence Report by provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Portugal today, with detailed forecasts of keyView Report
Equatorial Guinea: Country Intelligence Report Equatorial Guinea: Country Intelligence Report , a new Country Intelligence Report by The, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Equatorial Guinea today, with detailedView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request