Twilio, Inc (TWLO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Twilio, Inc (Twilio) is a provider of cloud platforms that enable developers to build and manage applications without the complexity of creating and maintaining the underlying infrastructure. The companys cloud-based product platform includes programmable communications cloud, engagement cloud and super network. These platforms enable phones, VoIP, and messages to be embedded into web, desktop and mobile software. It also offers SMS alert and notification services, omni-channel routing services, two-factor authentication and support services to its enterprise and individual customers. The company caters its services to various industries, including technology, financial services, retail, healthcare institutions, and real estate companies. The company has business presence in the US, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore, Ireland and Spain. Twilio is headquartered in San Francisco, California, the US.
Twilio, Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 12,2018: Twilio appoints Ron Huddleston as chief partners officer
Jan 30,2018: Twilio appoints Sara Varni as chief marketing officer
Nov 03,2017: Xilinx and Twilio to create new Irish jobs
May 02,2017: Twilio Announces First Quarter 2017 Results
Feb 07,2017: Twilio Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Twilio, Inc - Key Facts 5
Twilio, Inc - Key Employees 6
Twilio, Inc - Key Employee Biographies 7
Twilio, Inc - Major Products and Services 8
Twilio, Inc - History 9
Twilio, Inc - Company Statement 10
Twilio, Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Twilio, Inc - Business Description 14
Twilio, Inc - Corporate Strategy 15
Twilio, Inc - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
Twilio, Inc - Strengths 16
Twilio, Inc - Weaknesses 17
Twilio, Inc - Opportunities 18
Twilio, Inc - Threats 19
Twilio, Inc - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 26
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 27
May 02, 2017: Twilio Announces First Quarter 2017 Results 27
Feb 07, 2017: Twilio Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Results 28
Section 5 Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List Of TablesList of Tables
Twilio, Inc, Key Facts 5
Twilio, Inc, Key Employees 6
Twilio, Inc, Key Employee Biographies 7
Twilio, Inc, Major Products and Services 8
Twilio, Inc, History 9
Twilio, Inc, Other Locations 12
Twilio, Inc, Subsidiaries 12
Twilio, Inc, Key Competitors 20
Twilio, Inc, Ratios based on current share price 21
Twilio, Inc, Annual Ratios 22
Twilio, Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
Twilio, Inc, Interim Ratios 25
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 33
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Twilio, Inc, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 24
Twilio, Inc, Ratio Charts 26
Twilio, Inc (TWLO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
Twilio Inc (TWLO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request