Real Matters Inc (REAL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Real Matters Inc (Real Matters) is a provider of network management services for mortgage lending and insurance industries. The companys platform supports the field agents to deliver services including mortgage lending, insurance industry and performance-driven, property valuation, collateral risk management and data analytic services. Real Matters offers appraisers, lenders, and mortgage insurers and originators with a service platform for procuring collateral valuation, data solutions, and various real estate services from marketplace vendors and appraisers. The company provides its solutions under Solidifi, Linear Title & Closing and iv3 brands in the US and Canada. Real Matters is headquartered in Markham, Ontario, Canada.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Real Matters Inc - Key Facts
Real Matters Inc - Key Employees
Real Matters Inc - Key Employee Biographies
Real Matters Inc - Major Products and Services
Real Matters Inc - History
Real Matters Inc - Company Statement
Real Matters Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Real Matters Inc - Business Description
Geographical Segment: Canada
Geographical Segment: U.S. Appraisal
Geographical Segment: U.S. Title
Real Matters Inc - Corporate Strategy
Real Matters Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Real Matters Inc - Strengths
Real Matters Inc - Weaknesses
Real Matters Inc - Opportunities
Real Matters Inc - Threats
Real Matters Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List Of Tables
Real Matters Inc, Key Facts
Real Matters Inc, Key Employees
Real Matters Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Real Matters Inc, Major Products and Services
Real Matters Inc, History
Real Matters Inc, Other Locations
Real Matters Inc, Subsidiaries
Real Matters Inc, Key Competitors
Real Matters Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Real Matters Inc, Annual Ratios
Real Matters Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Real Matters Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Real Matters Inc, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
Real Matters Inc, Ratio Charts
Global Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) Market 2022-2028
Real-time locating systems (RTLS), also known as real-time tracking systems, refers to any system that accurately determines an item or persons location. RTLS is used across many industries with specificView Report
Virtual Reality (VR) - Thematic Research
Virtual Reality (VR) - Thematic ResearchVR has been around for over six decades, in one form or another, but is still not a mainstream technology. Both VR hardware and softwareView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request