Czech Republic: Country Intelligence Report
Czech Republic: Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in the Czech Republic today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2024. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile, and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Telecom service revenue growth in the Czech Republic over 2019-2024 will be supported by mobile data, fixed broadband, and pay-TV segments. Mobile voice will be the largest revenue-contributing segment in 2019. However, the mobile data segment will take the lead from 2022 onward, to account for 53.4% of total revenue by 2024, mainly driven by rising data ARPU and M2M subscriptions. In addition, growth will be supported by rising average data consumption led by MNOs data-centric postpaid offers. The fixed broadband segment will be supported by the adoption of fiber and cable services and operators promotion of fixed broadband bundled services. The pay-TV segment will witness a steady steady subscription growth in DTH, cable, and IPTV segments.
The Country Intelligence Report provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The demographic and macroeconomic context in the Czech Republic.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Overall telecom and pay-TV services revenue in the Czech Republic will grow at a CAGR of 1.8% in CZK terms (2.5% in US$ terms) during 2019-2024.
- Mobile services revenue will account for 60.8% of total telecom revenue in 2024, primarily driven by increasing adoption of 4G services and projected growth in 5G subscriptions.
- 4G will be the most adopted mobile technology through 2024, led by the rising availability of LTE networks and affordability of 4G plans. We expect 5G to be commercially available in 2020.
- The three major mobile operators, T-Mobile Czech Republic, O2 Czech Republic, and Vodafone Czech Republic, will account for 85.1% of overall mobile subscriptions in 2019.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Czech Republics telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalDatas Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Czech Republics mobile communications, fixed telephony, and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Czech Republics telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in the Czech Republic.
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Pay-TV services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
O2 Czech Republic
Vodafone Czech Republic
Baseline forecast assumptions
Country Intelligence Report coverage
Czech Republic Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report Czech Republic Telecom Operator Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in CzechView Report
O2 Czech Republic AS (O2), a subsidiary of Telefonica SA is a technology company that provides integrated telecommunication services. The company offers internet, fixed access and IPTV, and mobile servicesView Report
Construction in Czech Republic: COVID-19 Sector ImpactIt has revised downwards the forecast for the construction industry growth to -1.2%, with the high likelihood of further cuts if activity in theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request