Senegal: Country Intelligence Report
"Senegal: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report , provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Senegal today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2023. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The telecom service revenue growth in the Senegal over 2018-2023 will be driven by mobile data, mobile voice, fixed broadband, and pay-TV segments. Mobile data revenue will be driven by rising smartphone subscriptions,operators focus on data-centric offers and growing adoption of relatively higher-value 3G/4G services. Fixed broadband revenue will be led by steady growth in DSL subscriptions and projected rises in FTTH lines.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Senegal.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Overall telecom service revenue in Senegal will grow at a CAGR of 6.2% over 2018-2023.
- Mobile revenue will account for 76.1% of total telecom revenue in 2023.
- Mobile data revenue will more than double over the forecast period.
- The top two mobile operators, Orange Senegal and Tigo Senegal will account for 77% of total mobile subscriptions estimated 2018.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the Senegals telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in the Senegals mobile communications, fixed telephony and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in the Senegals telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in the Senegal.
Market highlights 4
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context 5
Demographic and macroeconomic context 6
Regulatory context 8
Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook 9
Total telecom service revenue 10
Mobile services market 12
Fixed services market 18
Pay-TV services market 20
Competitive landscape and company snapshots 23
Competitive landscape 24
Orange Senegal 25
Tigo Senegal 26
Expresso Senegal 27
Additional resources 28
Baseline forecast assumptions 29
Data tables 30
Research methodology 35
Country Intelligence Report coverage 36
About GlobalData 37
Senegal: Country Intelligence Report Senegal: Country Intelligence Report , a new Country Intelligence Report , provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Senegal today, with detailed forecasts of key indicatorsView Report
Equatorial Guinea: Country Intelligence Report Equatorial Guinea: Country Intelligence Report , a new Country Intelligence Report by The, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Equatorial Guinea today, with detailedView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request