New Zealand: Country Intelligence Report
"New Zealand: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report , provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in New Zealand today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2023. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
expects New Zealands total telecommunications and pay-TV services revenue to reach $3.8bn in 2018. The total revenue will increase to $4bn by 2023, driven by mobile data and fixed broadband segments. Mobile data will be the fastest growing segment, supported by steady growth in smartphone subscriptions, increasing adoption of higher-ARPU 4G services, and the expected launch of 5G services in 2020. Going forward, the governments Rural Broadband Initiative and Ultra Fast Broadband project will create new opportunities in fixed broadband segment.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in New Zealand.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The total revenue of the telecom and pay-TV services markets in New Zealand is set to grow at a 1.0% CAGR over 2018-2023. Mobile data and fixed broadband will be key segments driving growth in the total market over the next five years.
- Mobile data will see the biggest revenue increase at 9.5% CAGR over 2018-2023.
- Fixed broadband revenue will increase at a CAGR 2.6% over 2018-2023, led mainly by overall improvement in the network coverage due to UFB and RBI initiates by the government.
- 4G subscriptions will grow at a CAGR 9.6% over 2018-2023, led by continued 4G/LTE network expansion from all the major operators.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of New Zealands telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in New Zealands mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in New Zealands telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in New Zealand.
Market highlights 4
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context 5
Demographic and macroeconomic context 6
Regulatory context 8
Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook 9
Total telecom service revenue 10
Mobile services market 12
Fixed services market 18
Pay-TV services market 22
Competitive landscape and company snapshots 25
Competitive landscape 26
Additional resources 31
Baseline forecast assumptions 32
Data tables 33
Research methodology 38
Country Intelligence Report coverage 39
About GlobalData 40
EITC (Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company), Etisalat and STC launched sub-brands (Virgin Mobile, Swyp and Jawwy, respectively) in response to the increasingly saturated mobile markets across the Gulf region and theView Report
The IFRS 15: eliminating the impact of mobile subsidies sheds new light on mobile service revenue trends
The IFRS 15 accounting standard was implemented at the start of 2018, and had led to significant restatements for mobile service revenue among the majority of operators. This comment exploresView Report
Payments Landscape in New Zealand: Opportunities and Risks to 2021GlobalDatas Payments Landscape in New Zealand: Opportunities and Risks to 2021 , report provides detailed analysis of market trends in New ZealandsView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request