Ceragon Networks Ltd (CRNT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Ceragon Networks Ltd (Ceragon) is a provider of wireless backhaul solutions. The companys solutions and services enable cellular operators and other wired/wireless service providers to build and enhance their network to deliver 2G/3G, 4G/LTE and 5G services to their subscribers. The services provided over the network includes voice, Machine-to-Machine (M2M), mobile and fixed broadband, Internet of Things (IoT) connectivity, public safety and other mission-critical services. It also offers professional services, training, and technical support. The company serves to internet service providers, utilities, public safety, oil and gas offshore drilling platforms, and maritime communications sectors. It markets solutions through a direct sales force, OEMs, distributors and system integrators. The company has business operations in Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Americas. Ceragon is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Ceragon Networks Ltd - Key Facts
Ceragon Networks Ltd - Key Employees
Ceragon Networks Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Ceragon Networks Ltd - Major Products and Services
Ceragon Networks Ltd - History
Ceragon Networks Ltd - Company Statement
Ceragon Networks Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Ceragon Networks Ltd - Business Description
Geographical Segment: Africa
Geographical Segment: Asia-Pacific and Middle East
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: India
Geographical Segment: Latin America
Geographical Segment: North America
Ceragon Networks Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Ceragon Networks Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Ceragon Networks Ltd - Strengths
Ceragon Networks Ltd - Weaknesses
Ceragon Networks Ltd - Opportunities
Ceragon Networks Ltd - Threats
Ceragon Networks Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List Of TablesList of Tables
Ceragon Networks Ltd, Key Facts
Ceragon Networks Ltd, Key Employees
Ceragon Networks Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Ceragon Networks Ltd, Major Products and Services
Ceragon Networks Ltd, History
Ceragon Networks Ltd, Other Locations
Ceragon Networks Ltd, Subsidiaries
Ceragon Networks Ltd, Key Competitors
Ceragon Networks Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Ceragon Networks Ltd, Annual Ratios
Ceragon Networks Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Ceragon Networks Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Ceragon Networks Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Ceragon Networks Ltd, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
Ceragon Networks Ltd, Ratio Charts
Ceragon Networks Ltd (CRNT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Northern Ireland Electricity Networks Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOTView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request