Intuit Inc (INTU) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Intuit Inc (Intuit) offers financial management and compliance products and services. The company offers QuickBooks financial and business management online services and desktop software, payroll solutions, time tracking, payment processing solutions, and payroll solutions to small businesses, accountants, and self-employed customers worldwide. It offers TurboTax income tax preparation products and services for do-it-yourself (DIY) customers in the US and Canada. Intuit also offers tax preparation and filing offerings including Lacerte, ProFile, ProSeries, and ProConnect Tax Online to the professional accountants in the US and Canada. The company partners with various platform providers such as Google and Apple, financial institutions, developers, and accountants to develop customer-centric solutions. Intuit is headquartered in Mountain View, California, the US.
Intuit Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 02,2021: Intuit Partners with Octopus Energy to povide renewable options to UK QuickBooks employees & customers
Apr 13,2020: New innovations from Intuit help consumers and small businesses access and navigate U.S. Government Aid and Relief Programs
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Intuit Inc - Key Facts
Intuit Inc - Key Employees
Intuit Inc - Key Employee Biographies
Intuit Inc - Major Products and Services
Intuit Inc - History
Intuit Inc - Company Statement
Intuit Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Intuit Inc - Business Description
Business Segment: Consumer
Business Segment: Credit Karma
Business Segment: ProConnect
Business Segment: Small Business and Self-Employed
Intuit Inc - Corporate Strategy
Intuit Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Intuit Inc - Strengths
Intuit Inc - Weaknesses
Intuit Inc - Opportunities
Intuit Inc - Threats
Intuit Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Feb 02, 2021: Intuit Partners with Octopus Energy to povide renewable options to UK QuickBooks employees & customers
Apr 13, 2020: New innovations from Intuit help consumers and small businesses access and navigate U.S. Government Aid and Relief Programs
Section 5 Appendix
List Of Tables
Intuit Inc, Key Facts
Intuit Inc, Key Employees
Intuit Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Intuit Inc, Major Products and Services
Intuit Inc, History
Intuit Inc, Other Locations
Intuit Inc, Subsidiaries
Intuit Inc, Key Competitors
Intuit Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Intuit Inc, Annual Ratios
Intuit Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Intuit Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Intuit Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Intuit Inc, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
Intuit Inc, Ratio Charts
Intuitive Surgical, Inc. - Tech Innovator ProfileIntuitive Surgical, Inc. (Intuitive) develops and markets robotic products designed to improve clinical outcomes of patients through nominal invasive surgery significantly.ScopeThe report provides informationView Report
Intuitive Surgical, Inc - Tech Innovator ProfileIntuitive Surgical, Inc. (Intuitive) develops and markets robotic products designed to improve clinical outcomes of patients through nominal invasive surgery significantly.ScopeThe report provides informationView Report
Intuit Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportIntuit Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request