Medasys SA (MED) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Dedalus France (Dedalus) a subsidiary of Dedalus SpA, is a technology company that offers healthcare, medical imaging and biology solutions. The company offers medical imaging solutions such as RIS, PACS and VIEW systems. Dedalus offers services such as support and maintenance; hosting, ASP, SaaS, consulting and training services. The company’s healthcare solutions include mobility, medical record, bed management, intensive care unit, patient physiological data, reporting, planning, and others. The company caters to organizations, laboratories, radiology departments and pharmacies. It has operations in France, Belgium, Japan and Morocco. Dedalus is headquartered in Paris, France.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Medasys SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Medasys SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Medasys SA - Key Information
Medasys SA - Overview
Medasys SA - Key Employees
Medasys SA - Key Employee Biographies
Medasys SA - Key Operational Heads
Medasys SA - Major Products and Services
Medasys SA - History
Medasys SA - Company Statement
Medasys SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Medasys SA - Business Description
Medasys SA - Corporate Strategy
Medasys SA - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Medasys SA - Strengths
Medasys SA - Weaknesses
Medasys SA - Opportunities
Medasys SA - Threats
Medasys SA - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Medasys SA - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Medasys SA, Key Information
Medasys SA, Key Ratios
Medasys SA, Share Data
Medasys SA, Major Products and Services
Medasys SA, History
Medasys SA, Key Employees
Medasys SA, Key Employee Biographies
Medasys SA, Key Operational Heads
Medasys SA, Other Locations
Medasys SA, Subsidiaries
Medasys SA, Key Competitors
Medasys SA, SWOT Analysis
Medasys SA, Ratios based on current share price
Medasys SA, Annual Ratios
Medasys SA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Medasys SA, Performance Chart
Medasys SA, Ratio Charts
Fill The Form For Sample Request