Atea ASA (ATEA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Atea ASA (Atea) offers IT infrastructure services and related solutions to businesses in the Nordic countries and Baltic regions. The companys provide wide range of solutions includes hybrid platform, digital workplace and information management. The company delivers IT products from vendors and assist its customers with IT infrastructure services. Its hardware and software solutions include communication and networks, video and web conferencing, IP telephony, AV solutions, unified communication solutions, and mobility; PCs, tablets, smartphones, printers, servers, data storage, virtualization and management. Atea also provides shared services including, consultancy services, software licenses, cloud related services logistics, global services and customer services. The company has business operations in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Lithuania, Lativa and Estonia. Atea is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
Atea ASA Key Recent Developments
Feb 09,2021: Atea Q4 2020 financial report and presentation
Oct 21,2020: Carl-Johan Hultenheim appointed new Chief Operating Officer of Atea Group
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Atea ASA - Key Facts
Atea ASA - Key Employees
Atea ASA - Key Employee Biographies
Atea ASA - Major Products and Services
Atea ASA - History
Atea ASA - Company Statement
Atea ASA - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Atea ASA - Business Description
Geographical Segment: Denmark
Geographical Segment: Finland
Geographical Segment: Norway
Geographical Segment: Sweden
Geographical Segment: The Baltics
Atea ASA - Corporate Strategy
Atea ASA - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Atea ASA - Strengths
Atea ASA - Weaknesses
Atea ASA - Opportunities
Atea ASA - Threats
Atea ASA - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Feb 09, 2021: Atea Q4 2020 financial report and presentation
Oct 21, 2020: Carl-Johan Hultenheim appointed new Chief Operating Officer of Atea Group
Section 5 Appendix
List Of Tables
Atea ASA, Key Facts
Atea ASA, Key Employees
Atea ASA, Key Employee Biographies
Atea ASA, Major Products and Services
Atea ASA, History
Atea ASA, Other Locations
Atea ASA, Subsidiaries
Atea ASA, Key Competitors
Atea ASA, Ratios based on current share price
Atea ASA, Annual Ratios
Atea ASA, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Atea ASA, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Atea ASA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Atea ASA, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
Atea ASA, Ratio Charts
Astea International Inc (Astea) is a technology company that offers end-to-end service management software solutions. The company offers products such as Astea Alliance and FieldCentrix. Its FieldCentrix is used inView Report
Astea International, Inc. (Astea) is an information technology company that offers end-to-end service management software solutions. The company offers products which include Astea Alliance and FieldCentrix. It provides field services,View Report
Atea ASA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportAtea ASA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request