DSP Group, Inc. (DSPG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
DSP Group Inc (DSP) is a technology company that offers wireless chipset solutions for converged communications. The company provides dect cordless, dect home gateways, home automation and security, enterprise voice and connected multimedia screens. It also offers converged voice, audio, video and data connectivity across mobile, consumer and enterprise products. DSP delivers semiconductor system solutions with software and hardware reference designs to OEMs and ODMs, and consumer electronics manufacturers and service providers. The company operates through its offices located in Israel, Germany, the UK, China, Japan, Korea, India and Taiwan. DSP is headquartered in Los Altos, California, the US.
DSP Group, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Feb 02,2017: DSP Group reports net income for Q4
Oct 31,2016: DSP Group Q3 net income increases
Aug 01,2016: DSP Group reports second quarter 2016 results
May 24,2016: DSP Group announces appointment of Daniel Amir to corporate vice president, business development, strategy and investor relations
Apr 27,2016: DSP Group reports first quarter 2016 results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of DSP Group, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of DSP Group, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
DSP Group, Inc. - Key Information
DSP Group, Inc. - Overview
DSP Group, Inc. - Key Employees
DSP Group, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
DSP Group, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
DSP Group, Inc. - Major Products and Services
DSP Group, Inc. - History
DSP Group, Inc. - Company Statement
DSP Group, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
DSP Group, Inc. - Business Description
DSP Group, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
DSP Group, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
DSP Group, Inc. - Strengths
DSP Group, Inc. - Weaknesses
DSP Group, Inc. - Opportunities
DSP Group, Inc. - Threats
DSP Group, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
DSP Group, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
DSP Group, Inc., Key Information
DSP Group, Inc., Key Ratios
DSP Group, Inc., Share Data
DSP Group, Inc., Major Products and Services
DSP Group, Inc., History
DSP Group, Inc., Key Employees
DSP Group, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
DSP Group, Inc., Key Operational Heads
DSP Group, Inc., Other Locations
DSP Group, Inc., Subsidiaries
DSP Group, Inc., Key Competitors
DSP Group, Inc., SWOT Analysis
DSP Group, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
DSP Group, Inc., Annual Ratios
DSP Group, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
DSP Group, Inc., Performance Chart
DSP Group, Inc., Ratio Charts
DSP Group Inc (DSP) is a technology company that offers wireless chipset solutions for converged communications. The company provides dect cordless, dect home gateways, home automation and security, enterprise voiceView Report
The HPE Analyst Summit: supporting progressive CSPs in becoming DSPs is key to the company’s future business
Analysys Mason recently attended the Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) analyst summit in the UK, and discovered an upbeat vendor that is addressing many of the key questions being asked byView Report
HOK Group, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportHOK Group, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Berry Global Group, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportBerry Global Group, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request