Mauritius: Country Intelligence Report
"Mauritius: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by the, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Mauritius today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2023. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics, and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The telecom service revenue growth in Mauritius over 2018-2023 will be driven by growth in fixed broadband and mobile data segments. Mobile data will see substantial growth driven by rising mobile data usage, increasing smartphone penetration with a steady growth in adoption of 4G services over the forecast period. The fixed broadband segment will witness growth led by operators investment in submarine cable connections and expansion of fiber coverage.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Mauritius.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to government initiatives, national fiber project, and more.
- Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice and mobile data markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Overall telecom service revenue in Mauritius will grow at a CAGR of 0.8% during 2018-2023.
- Mobile data revenue will expand at the fastest CAGR, reaching $108.9 million by 2023, led by rising mobile data usage, increasing smartphone penetration with a steady growth in adoption of 4G services.
- 3G will remain the leading mobile technology over 2018-2023 while 4G will witness the fastest growth with the regulator facilitating implementation of LTE services in 700MHz and 800MHz band.
- The top two mobile operators, my.t and Emtel Mauritius, accounted for 82.2% share of overall mobile subscriptions in 2018.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Mauritiuss telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying thes Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Mauritiuss mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Mauritiuss telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Mauritius.
Market highlights 4
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context 5
Demographic and macroeconomic context 6
Regulatory context 8
Telecom services market outlook 9
Total telecom service revenue 10
Mobile services market 12
Fixed services market 18
Competitive landscape and company snapshots 20
Competitive landscape 21
Additional resources 25
Baseline forecast assumptions 26
Data tables 27
Research methodology 31
Country Intelligence Report coverage 32
About GlobalData 33
Mauritius: Country Intelligence Report Mauritius: Country Intelligence Report , a new Country Intelligence Report by the, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Mauritius today, with detailed forecasts of keyView Report
Equatorial Guinea: Country Intelligence Report Equatorial Guinea: Country Intelligence Report , a new Country Intelligence Report by The, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Equatorial Guinea today, with detailedView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request