Information Analysis Inc (IAIC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Information Analysis Inc (IAI) is a technology company that offers technical solutions. The company offers IT services such as legacy mainframe modernization, database conversion and migration, electronic forms conversion, ebusiness and web based solutions, integrated tablet and mobile applications, full life cycle oracle development, web enterprise portal development, IT staffing services, custom software applications, secure encrypted mobile device communications, secure encrypted document and IP protection and cyber security solutions. The company offers legacy systems modernization, e-business solutions, and general IT services for government and commercial clients. It IAI is headquartered in Fairfax, Virginia, the US.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Information Analysis Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Information Analysis Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Information Analysis Inc - Key Information
Information Analysis Inc - Overview
Information Analysis Inc - Key Employees
Information Analysis Inc - Key Employee Biographies
Information Analysis Inc - Key Operational Heads
Information Analysis Inc - Major Products and Services
Information Analysis Inc - History
Information Analysis Inc - Company Statement
Information Analysis Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Information Analysis Inc - Business Description
Information Analysis Inc - Corporate Strategy
Information Analysis Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Information Analysis Inc - Strengths
Information Analysis Inc - Weaknesses
Information Analysis Inc - Opportunities
Information Analysis Inc - Threats
Information Analysis Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Information Analysis Inc - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Information Analysis Inc, Key Information
Information Analysis Inc, Key Ratios
Information Analysis Inc, Share Data
Information Analysis Inc, Major Products and Services
Information Analysis Inc, History
Information Analysis Inc, Key Employees
Information Analysis Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Information Analysis Inc, Key Operational Heads
Information Analysis Inc, Other Locations
Information Analysis Inc, Subsidiaries
Information Analysis Inc, Key Competitors
Information Analysis Inc, SWOT Analysis
Information Analysis Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Information Analysis Inc, Annual Ratios
Information Analysis Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Information Analysis Inc, Performance Chart
Information Analysis Inc, Ratio Charts
General Dynamics Information Technology Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportGeneral Dynamics Information Technology Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company dataView Report
Wuhan Tianyu Information Industry Co Ltd (Tianyu) is an IT infrastructure company that provides data security and smart card solutions. The company offers smart card products such as financial ITView Report
Information Analysis Incorporated (IAI) is an information technology (IT) product and services company that provides technical solutions. The companys services include legacy mainframe modernization, database conversion and migration, electronic formsView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request