Nanya Technology Corp (2408) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Nanya Technology Corp (NTC) a subsidiary of Nan Ya Plastics Corp, is a technology manufacturing company. The company is engaged in the manufacture and distribution of Dynamic Random Access Memory (DRAM). Its product portfolio includes Standard DRAM, Low DRAM, KGD, MCP and among others. The company provides its services across various markets including home and entertainment, office and enterprise, mobile and portable, industrial and others. It services across various regions including the US, Korea, Singapore, Germany, Japan and among others through its sales representative. NTC is headquartered in New Taipei City, Taiwan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Nanya Technology Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Nanya Technology Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Nanya Technology Corp - Key Information
Nanya Technology Corp - Overview
Nanya Technology Corp - Key Employees
Nanya Technology Corp - Key Employee Biographies
Nanya Technology Corp - Key Operational Heads
Nanya Technology Corp - Major Products and Services
Nanya Technology Corp - History
Nanya Technology Corp - Company Statement
Nanya Technology Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Nanya Technology Corp - Business Description
Nanya Technology Corp - Corporate Strategy
Nanya Technology Corp - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Nanya Technology Corp - Strengths
Nanya Technology Corp - Weaknesses
Nanya Technology Corp - Opportunities
Nanya Technology Corp - Threats
Nanya Technology Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Nanya Technology Corp - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of TablesList of Tables
Nanya Technology Corp, Key Information
Nanya Technology Corp, Key Ratios
Nanya Technology Corp, Share Data
Nanya Technology Corp, Major Products and Services
Nanya Technology Corp, History
Nanya Technology Corp, Key Employees
Nanya Technology Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Nanya Technology Corp, Key Operational Heads
Nanya Technology Corp, Other Locations
Nanya Technology Corp, Subsidiaries
Nanya Technology Corp, Key Competitors
Nanya Technology Corp, SWOT Analysis
Nanya Technology Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Nanya Technology Corp, Annual Ratios
Nanya Technology Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Nanya Technology Corp, Performance Chart
Nanya Technology Corp, Ratio Charts
Nanya Technology Corp (Nanya), a subsidiary of Nan Ya Plastics Corp is a technology company that concentrates on research and development, design, manufacturing, and sales of consumer and low powerView Report
Hunter Technology Corp (Hunter Technology) formerly, Hunter Oil Corp, is an oil and gas company that offers energy production programs. The company offers production and rehabilitation of its legacy oilView Report
Alion Science and Technology Corp - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportAlion Science and Technology Corp - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company dataView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request