Reckon Ltd (RKN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Reckon Ltd (Reckon) is a technology company that offers software solutions for accounting and bookkeeping professionals. The company operates through business, legal practice management and accountant practice management divisions. Its products portfolio include business accounting software, document management system, accounts hosted suite, professional accounting suite and personal wealth management software. Reckon offers solutions such as business and personal finance solutions, retail and hospitality solutions, online accounting solutions, point of sale solutions, practice management solutions and cost accountability solutions. Its point of sale software handles stock management, sales and customer tracking in a single interface. The company offers services such as contact technical support, onsite support and training. It serves medium businesses, larger businesses, accountants, bookkeepers, and lawyers. Reckon is headquartered in North Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Reckon Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Reckon Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Reckon Ltd - Key Information
Reckon Ltd - Overview
Reckon Ltd - Key Employees
Reckon Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Reckon Ltd - Key Operational Heads
Reckon Ltd - Major Products and Services
Reckon Ltd - History
Reckon Ltd - Company Statement
Reckon Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Reckon Ltd - Business Description
Reckon Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Reckon Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Reckon Ltd - Strengths
Reckon Ltd - Weaknesses
Reckon Ltd - Opportunities
Reckon Ltd - Threats
Reckon Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Reckon Ltd - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Reckon Ltd, Key Information
Reckon Ltd, Key Ratios
Reckon Ltd, Share Data
Reckon Ltd, Major Products and Services
Reckon Ltd, History
Reckon Ltd, Key Employees
Reckon Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Reckon Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Reckon Ltd, Other Locations
Reckon Ltd, Subsidiaries
Reckon Ltd, Key Competitors
Reckon Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Reckon Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Reckon Ltd, Annual Ratios
Reckon Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Reckon Ltd, Performance Chart
Reckon Ltd, Ratio Charts
Reckon Ltd (Reckon) is a technology company that offers software solutions for accounting and bookkeeping professionals. The company provides products, which include document management system, accounts hosted suite and professionalView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request