Persistent Systems Ltd (PERSISTENT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Persistent Systems Ltd (Persistent) is a software development company that develops and maintains software systems and solutions. The companys software product DNA includes product concept and design, agile product engineering, performance engineering and professional services, among others. It provides technologies such as cloud computing, collaboration, big data, analytics, mobility, and security and embedded solutions. Persistent caters to technology, telecommunication, banking and financial services, life sciences, consumer packaged goods and healthcare sectors. The company operates in the US, France, India, South Africa, Singapore, Japan and Australia. Persistent is headquartered in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Persistent Systems Ltd Key Recent Developments
May 27,2020: Indian IT helps global healthcare firms fight Covid-19
Jul 25,2019: Persistent Systems announces financial results for Q1 ended June 30, 2019
Jul 09,2019: Digital transformation leads Artel to set new standards for fast, error-free lab testing
Jun 13,2019: QinetiQ chooses ad-hoc networking from Persistent Systems for Army Common Robotic System ...
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Persistent Systems Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Persistent Systems Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Persistent Systems Ltd - Key Information
Persistent Systems Ltd - Overview
Persistent Systems Ltd - Key Employees
Persistent Systems Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Persistent Systems Ltd - Key Operational Heads
Persistent Systems Ltd - Major Products and Services
Persistent Systems Ltd - History
Persistent Systems Ltd - Company Statement
Persistent Systems Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Persistent Systems Ltd - Business Description
Persistent Systems Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Persistent Systems Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Persistent Systems Ltd - Strengths
Persistent Systems Ltd - Weaknesses
Persistent Systems Ltd - Opportunities
Persistent Systems Ltd - Threats
Persistent Systems Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Persistent Systems Ltd - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Persistent Systems Ltd, Key Information
Persistent Systems Ltd, Key Ratios
Persistent Systems Ltd, Share Data
Persistent Systems Ltd, Major Products and Services
Persistent Systems Ltd, History
Persistent Systems Ltd, Key Employees
Persistent Systems Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Persistent Systems Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Persistent Systems Ltd, Other Locations
Persistent Systems Ltd, Subsidiaries
Persistent Systems Ltd, Key Competitors
Persistent Systems Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Persistent Systems Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Persistent Systems Ltd, Annual Ratios
Persistent Systems Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Persistent Systems Ltd, Performance Chart
Persistent Systems Ltd, Ratio Charts
Global Advanced Persistent Threat Protection Market: Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Trends, and Forecast up to 2024Overview:The cybersecurity industry is among the fastest growing industries, which provide tremendous economic opportunities but faceView Report
Persistent Systems Ltd (Persistent) is a software development company that develops and maintains software systems and solutions. The companys software product DNA includes product concept and design, agile product engineering,View Report
Sika Interplant Systems Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportSika Interplant Systems Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Genera Biosystems Ltd (GBL) is a multiplexed molecular diagnostic testing product developer. The company offers RTIplex and PapType molecular diagnostic test. Its RTIplex is a multiplexed and automated PCR basedView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request