TZ Ltd (TZL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
TZ Ltd (TZ) is a technology company that provides software products. The company develops intelligent and smart device systems. It offers software control, remote locking and fastening, environmental sensing and real time dynamic analysis to enable devices to sense, act, lock and audit activity based on secure instructions delivered over the internet, among others. TZ offers hardware and software solutions for management, control and monitoring of business assets, and provision of associated value added services. It applications include data center cabinet security, smart lockers and aero asset locking systems. TZ provides infrastructure solutions such as micro-security and environmental monitoring solutions, secure storage and enclosure systems, intelligent package asset delivery solutions, and aircraft latching and fastening systems. It has operations in Australia, the US, the UK and Ukraine. TZ is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of TZ Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of TZ Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
TZ Ltd - Key Information
TZ Ltd - Overview
TZ Ltd - Key Employees
TZ Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
TZ Ltd - Key Operational Heads
TZ Ltd - Major Products and Services
TZ Ltd - History
TZ Ltd - Company Statement
TZ Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
TZ Ltd - Business Description
TZ Ltd - Corporate Strategy
TZ Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
TZ Ltd - Strengths
TZ Ltd - Weaknesses
TZ Ltd - Opportunities
TZ Ltd - Threats
TZ Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
TZ Ltd - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
TZ Ltd, Key Information
TZ Ltd, Key Ratios
TZ Ltd, Share Data
TZ Ltd, Major Products and Services
TZ Ltd, History
TZ Ltd, Key Employees
TZ Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
TZ Ltd, Key Operational Heads
TZ Ltd, Other Locations
TZ Ltd, Subsidiaries
TZ Ltd, Key Competitors
TZ Ltd, SWOT Analysis
TZ Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
TZ Ltd, Annual Ratios
TZ Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
TZ Ltd, Performance Chart
TZ Ltd, Ratio Charts
Intrusion Inc (Intrusion) is a technology company that offers network monitoring and analysis solutions. Its product portfolio includes Savant, a network monitoring and analysis product, TraceCop, a suite of internetView Report
Evertz Microsystems Ltd (Evertz), formerly Evertz Technologies Ltd, is an electronic equipment provider that offers IT products. The company offers products which include routers, infrastructures, multi-viewers, RF products, compression systems,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request