Business & Decision SA (BND) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Business & Decision SA (B&D) is a global consulting and systems integration company that offers business intelligence, CRM and e-business services. The companys solutions comprise business intelligence, EIM and EPM, customer relationship management, e-business, ERP, managed information technology services, mi-case and other services. It provides e-business solutions such as mobility, resource solutions, IT infrastructure consulting, custom application services, cloud services, portals, content and collaboration. The company caters to retail, process and discrete manufacturing, industrial products, machinery, public sector, financial services, life sciences, health care and oil and gas industries. It has operations in Belgium, France, India, Israel, Luxemburg, Mauritius, Morocco, the Netherlands, Peru, Russia, Spain, the UK and the US, among others. B&D is headquartered in Paris, France.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Business & Decision SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Business & Decision SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Business & Decision SA - Key Information
Business & Decision SA - Overview
Business & Decision SA - Key Employees
Business & Decision SA - Key Employee Biographies
Business & Decision SA - Key Operational Heads
Business & Decision SA - Major Products and Services
Business & Decision SA - History
Business & Decision SA - Company Statement
Business & Decision SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Business & Decision SA - Business Description
Business & Decision SA - Corporate Strategy
Business & Decision SA - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Business & Decision SA - Strengths
Business & Decision SA - Weaknesses
Business & Decision SA - Opportunities
Business & Decision SA - Threats
Business & Decision SA - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Business & Decision SA - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Business & Decision SA, Key Information
Business & Decision SA, Key Ratios
Business & Decision SA, Share Data
Business & Decision SA, Major Products and Services
Business & Decision SA, History
Business & Decision SA, Key Employees
Business & Decision SA, Key Employee Biographies
Business & Decision SA, Key Operational Heads
Business & Decision SA, Other Locations
Business & Decision SA, Subsidiaries
Business & Decision SA, Key Competitors
Business & Decision SA, SWOT Analysis
Business & Decision SA, Ratios based on current share price
Business & Decision SA, Annual Ratios
Business & Decision SA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Business & Decision SA, Performance Chart
Business & Decision SA, Ratio Charts
Global Business Process Outsourcing Market Outlook to 2024 Global Business Process Outsourcing Market Outlook to 2024 analyses the current trends, drivers and challenges impacting the business process outsourcing market. TheView Report
GROUP Business Software AG (GBS) is an information technology company that provides email security and compliance services. The company offers products such as email management, app designer, CRM, collaboration management,View Report
Aircraft Tire Market Information Report by Product Type (Bias Ply, Radial Ply), By Aircraft Type (Commercial Aircraft, Military Aircraft, Business & General Aviation Aircraft), By End-User (Aftermarket, OEM) and by Region - Global Forecast to 2023
Aircraft Tire Market Information Report by Product Type (Bias Ply, Radial Ply), By Aircraft Type (Commercial Aircraft, Military Aircraft, Business & General Aviation Aircraft), By End-User (Aftermarket, OEM) and byView Report
Business & Decision SA Strategic Analysis Review- Business & Decision SA SWOT, Outlook, Operations and Financial Profile
Business & Decision SA Company Profile provides strategic analysis of Business & Decision SA Company in current market conditions. The companys business/ operational/growth strategies are analyzed in the unique researchView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request