Paybox Corp (DIRI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Paybox Corp (Paybox) is a technology company that offers AP processing solutions. The company offers AP processing, AR processing and claims processing solutions. Its AR processing solutions provide AR automation, invoice distribution, payment processing and integrated receivables. The companys AP processing offers AP automation, smart e-payments and vendor finance options. It offers solutions in areas of image capture, custom portals, e-invoicing, vendor and customer management, inquiry and dispute resolution, workflow management, reporting and auditing, and ERP compatibility. Paybox is headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, the US.
Paybox Corp Key Recent Developments
Aug 11,2016: Direct Insite announces second quarter 2016 results
May 11,2016: Direct Insite announces first quarter 2016 results
Mar 22,2016: Direct Insite announces fourth quarter and fiscal year 2015 results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Paybox Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Paybox Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Paybox Corp - Key Information
Paybox Corp - Overview
Paybox Corp - Key Employees
Paybox Corp - Key Employee Biographies
Paybox Corp - Key Operational Heads
Paybox Corp - Major Products and Services
Paybox Corp - History
Paybox Corp - Company Statement
Paybox Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Paybox Corp - Business Description
Paybox Corp - Corporate Strategy
Paybox Corp - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Paybox Corp - Strengths
Paybox Corp - Weaknesses
Paybox Corp - Opportunities
Paybox Corp - Threats
Paybox Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Paybox Corp - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Paybox Corp, Key Information
Paybox Corp, Key Ratios
Paybox Corp, Share Data
Paybox Corp, Major Products and Services
Paybox Corp, History
Paybox Corp, Key Employees
Paybox Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Paybox Corp, Key Operational Heads
Paybox Corp, Other Locations
Paybox Corp, Subsidiaries
Paybox Corp, Key Competitors
Paybox Corp, SWOT Analysis
Paybox Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Paybox Corp, Annual Ratios
Paybox Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Paybox Corp, Performance Chart
Paybox Corp, Ratio Charts
Paybox Corp (Paybox) is a technology company that offers AP processing solutions. The company offers AP processing, AR processing and claims processing solutions. Its AR processing solutions provide AR automation,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request