Glassbridge Enterprises Inc (IMN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Glassbridge Enterprises Inc (Glassbridge Enterprises), formerly Imation Corp is a technology company that offers data storage and information security solutions. The company offers data storage systems such as secure archive storage, high-density storage, dense simple storage, and hybrid storage. It offers technology solutions in areas of data protection, visualization, and data archives. Imations hybrid storage systems are used in storage of mix application workloads and virtual environments. The company offers storage networking, storage software, data management and data protection solutions. It caters to media and entertainment; healthcare and digital video surveillance industries. The company operates through its subsidiaries. Glassbridge Enterprises is headquartered in Oakdale, Minnesota, the US.
Glassbridge Enterprises Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 11,2017: GlassBridge reports second quarter 2017 financial results
May 15,2017: GlassBridge Enterprises Q1 net loss decreases
Mar 22,2017: GlassBridge Enterprises Q4 net loss increases
Nov 08,2016: Imation reports third quarter 2016 financial results
Oct 05,2016: Nexsans Elsa Tay named to CRN 100 people you dont know but should list
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Glassbridge Enterprises Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Glassbridge Enterprises Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Glassbridge Enterprises Inc - Key Information
Glassbridge Enterprises Inc - Overview
Glassbridge Enterprises Inc - Key Employees
Glassbridge Enterprises Inc - Key Employee Biographies
Glassbridge Enterprises Inc - Key Operational Heads
Glassbridge Enterprises Inc - Major Products and Services
Glassbridge Enterprises Inc - History
Glassbridge Enterprises Inc - Company Statement
Glassbridge Enterprises Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Glassbridge Enterprises Inc - Business Description
Glassbridge Enterprises Inc - Corporate Strategy
Glassbridge Enterprises Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Glassbridge Enterprises Inc - Strengths
Glassbridge Enterprises Inc - Weaknesses
Glassbridge Enterprises Inc - Opportunities
Glassbridge Enterprises Inc - Threats
Glassbridge Enterprises Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Glassbridge Enterprises Inc - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Glassbridge Enterprises Inc, Key Information
Glassbridge Enterprises Inc, Key Ratios
Glassbridge Enterprises Inc, Share Data
Glassbridge Enterprises Inc, Major Products and Services
Glassbridge Enterprises Inc, History
Glassbridge Enterprises Inc, Key Employees
Glassbridge Enterprises Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Glassbridge Enterprises Inc, Key Operational Heads
Glassbridge Enterprises Inc, Other Locations
Glassbridge Enterprises Inc, Subsidiaries
Glassbridge Enterprises Inc, Key Competitors
Glassbridge Enterprises Inc, SWOT Analysis
Glassbridge Enterprises Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Glassbridge Enterprises Inc, Annual Ratios
Glassbridge Enterprises Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Glassbridge Enterprises Inc, Performance Chart
Glassbridge Enterprises Inc, Ratio Charts
Glassbridge Enterprises Inc (Glassbridge Enterprises), formerly Imation Corp is a technology company that offers data storage and information security solutions. The company offers data storage systems such as secure archiveView Report
Somero Enterprises Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportSomero Enterprises Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Dunavant Enterprises Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request