Computer Task Group Inc (CTG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Computer Task Group Inc (CTG) is an information technology company that develops software solutions. The company provides industry-specific IT services and solutions and strategic staffing services. It offer solutions include quality assurance and testing, information management, and business solutions and consulting . The company caters financial services, retail and manufacturing healthcare, life sciences, energy, telecommunications, technology, and other industries. CTG is headquartered in Buffalo, New York, the US.
Computer Task Group Inc Key Recent Developments
May 01,2019: CTG to Present at B. Riley FBR Institutional Investor Conference on May 22
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Computer Task Group Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Computer Task Group Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Computer Task Group Inc - Key Information
Computer Task Group Inc - Overview
Computer Task Group Inc - Key Employees
Computer Task Group Inc - Key Employee Biographies
Computer Task Group Inc - Key Operational Heads
Computer Task Group Inc - Major Products and Services
Computer Task Group Inc - History
Computer Task Group Inc - Company Statement
Computer Task Group Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Computer Task Group Inc - Business Description
Computer Task Group Inc - Corporate Strategy
Computer Task Group Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Computer Task Group Inc - Strengths
Computer Task Group Inc - Weaknesses
Computer Task Group Inc - Opportunities
Computer Task Group Inc - Threats
Computer Task Group Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Computer Task Group Inc - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Computer Task Group Inc, Key Information
Computer Task Group Inc, Key Ratios
Computer Task Group Inc, Share Data
Computer Task Group Inc, Major Products and Services
Computer Task Group Inc, History
Computer Task Group Inc, Key Employees
Computer Task Group Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Computer Task Group Inc, Key Operational Heads
Computer Task Group Inc, Other Locations
Computer Task Group Inc, Subsidiaries
Computer Task Group Inc, Key Competitors
Computer Task Group Inc, SWOT Analysis
Computer Task Group Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Computer Task Group Inc, Annual Ratios
Computer Task Group Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Computer Task Group Inc, Performance Chart
Computer Task Group Inc, Ratio Charts
The global supercomputer market is anticipated to increase by USD 5 billion till 2028 at an average annual growth of 9.3.This industry report offers market estimates of the global market,View Report
The global brain computer interfaces market was USD 1,815 million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 3,698 million in 2028 and register a CAGR of 10.7% during theView Report
Computer Task Group Inc (CTG) is an information technology company that develops software solutions. The companys services include application management, development and integration, information security, system and process assessment, andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request