Paraguay: Country Intelligence Report
"Paraguay: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report , provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Paraguay today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2023. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The telecom service revenue growth in the Paraguay over 2018-2023 will be driven by mobile data, fixed broadband, and pay-TV segments. Mobile data will be the fast growing segment over 2018-2023 supported by an increasing smartphone penetration and the growing adoption of 4G services with higher ARPU. Going forward, the government will focus on improving broadband connectivity in the country, while mobile operators will focus on 4G/LTE expansion and offering data-heavy packages. Pay TV revenue will increase over the forecast period, with steady growth in DTH, cable, ad IPTV segments.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Paraguay.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Overall telecom service revenue in Paraguay will grow at a CAGR of 2.7% in terms of US$ (4% in local currency) during 2018-2023.
- Mobile revenue will account for 75.3% of total telecom revenue in 2023, driven by increasing adoption of mobile broadband and 4G services.
- 4G will be the most adopted mobile technology by end of 2023 as operators like Tigo Paraguay continue to expand their 4G network.
- The top two mobile operators Tigo Paraguay and Personal, will account for 80% of total mobile subscriptions in 2018. We expect the competition to intensify over the forecast period.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the Paraguays telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in the Paraguays mobile communications, fixed telephony and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in the Paraguays telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in the Paraguay.
Market highlights 4
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context 5
Demographic and macroeconomic context 6
Regulatory context 8
Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook 9
Total telecom service revenue 10
Mobile services market 12
Fixed services market 18
Pay-TV services market 22
Competitive landscape and company snapshots 25
Competitive landscape 26
Tigo Paraguay 28
Personal Paraguay 29
COPACO (Vox) 30
Claro Paraguay 31
Additional resources 32
Baseline forecast assumptions 33
Data tables 34
Research methodology 39
Country Intelligence Report coverage 40
About GlobalData 41
Paraguay: Country Intelligence Report Paraguay: Country Intelligence Report , a new Country Intelligence Report , provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Paraguay today, with detailed forecasts of key indicatorsView Report
Equatorial Guinea: Country Intelligence Report Equatorial Guinea: Country Intelligence Report , a new Country Intelligence Report by The, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Equatorial Guinea today, with detailedView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request