Siemens Ltd (SIEMENS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Siemens Limited (Siemens India), a subsidiary of Siemens AG, is a provider of technology enabled solutions. The companys industrial product portfolio comprises turbines, remote monitoring systems, motors, generators, compressors, and medical imaging equipment. It also provides technology solutions such as smart grid, building technologies, and mobility and power distribution. It serves to diverse industries including aviation, automotive, construction, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, marine, mining, oil and gas, renewable energy, petrochemicals, railways, and textiles. The company operates manufacturing facilities, R&D centers, and network centers across India. It has business presence in Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and North America. Siemens is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Siemens Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jan 21,2019: Kamstrup and Siemens to roll out large-scale smart metering project
Jan 17,2019: Siemens India opens Digital Experience and Application Center for machine tools industry
Sep 30,2018: Siemens Ltd. announces Q4 FY 2018 results, New Orders grew by 38.1%, Revenue by 24.9% and Profit before exceptional items & tax increased by 34% Recommended dividend of Rs.7/- per share (350%)
Jul 10,2018: Sumitomo Electric wins contract with Electricite du Cambodge for high-voltage underground cables project in Cambodia
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Siemens Ltd - Key Facts
Siemens Ltd - Key Employees
Siemens Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Siemens Ltd - Major Products and Services
Siemens Ltd - History
Siemens Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Siemens Ltd - Business Description
Business Segment: Building Technologies
Business Segment: Digital Factory
Business Segment: Energy Management
Business Segment: Mobility
Business Segment: Others
Business Segment: Power and Gas
Business Segment: Process Industries and Drives
Geographical Segment: Outside India
Geographical Segment: Within India
Siemens Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Siemens Ltd - Strengths
Siemens Ltd - Weaknesses
Siemens Ltd - Opportunities
Siemens Ltd - Threats
Siemens Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Jan 21, 2019: Kamstrup and Siemens to roll out large-scale smart metering project
Jan 17, 2019: Siemens India opens Digital Experience and Application Center for machine tools industry
Sep 30, 2018: Siemens Ltd. announces Q4 FY 2018 results, New Orders grew by 38.1%, Revenue by 24.9% and Profit before exceptional items & tax increased by 34% Recommended dividend of Rs.7/- per share (350%)
Jul 10, 2018: Sumitomo Electric wins contract with Electricite du Cambodge for high-voltage underground cables project in Cambodia
Apr 10, 2018: Siemens sets innovation milestone with first 3D-printed parts for industrial steam turbine
Mar 08, 2018: Siemens installs state-of-the-art steam turbine for Shakambhari Ispat & Power Limited
Feb 06, 2018: Siemens Limited announces Q1 FY 2018 results
Jan 23, 2018: Siemens Limited inaugurates Sales & Support Office in Bhubaneswar
Jan 08, 2018: Siemens to electrify Metro Express Link in Gujarat, India
Section 5 Appendix
List Of Tables
Siemens Ltd, Key Facts
Siemens Ltd, Key Employees
Siemens Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Siemens Ltd, Major Products and Services
Siemens Ltd, History
Siemens Ltd, Other Locations
Siemens Ltd, Subsidiaries
Siemens Ltd, Key Competitors
Siemens Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Siemens Ltd, Annual Ratios
Siemens Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Siemens Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Siemens Ltd, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Siemens Ltd, Ratio Charts
Siemens Ltd (SIEMENS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by itView Report
Siemens Limited (SIEMENS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request