Siemens Ltd (SIEMENS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Siemens Ltd (Siemens India) is a provider of technology-enabled solutions. The companys product portfolio includes building technology, energy, railway signalling equipment, drive technology, financing, healthineers, industrial automation, mobility, software, and consumer products. The company also provides various services such as IoT, real estate, business services, and building technology services. Siemens India markets its products and services to various industries such as aerospace, automotive, construction, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, marine, mining, oil and gas, power utilities, intralogistics, railways, and tyre. The company has business operations in Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and North America. Siemens India is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Siemens Ltd Key Recent Developments
Mar 02,2021: Siemens acquires Indian company C&S Electric for $285m
Sep 18,2020: Siemens: Securing the future of power supply for Northern Bangladesh
Sep 15,2020: Thermion and Siemens financial services develop Delaro, a 117MW wind farm in Reynosa, Tamaulipas.
Aug 07,2020: Siemens announces Q3 FY 2020 results; Performance impacted due to COVID-19
Aug 04,2020: Siemens launches an advanced Microgrid demonstration environment at its New Jersey R&D hub
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Siemens Ltd - Key Facts
Siemens Ltd - Key Employees
Siemens Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Siemens Ltd - Major Products and Services
Siemens Ltd - History
Siemens Ltd - Company Statement
Siemens Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Siemens Ltd - Business Description
Business Segment: Digital Industries
Business Segment: Energy
Business Segment: Mobility
Business Segment: Others
Business Segment: Portfolio Companies
Business Segment: Smart Infrastructure
Geographical Segment: Outside India
Geographical Segment: Within India
Siemens Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Siemens Ltd - Strengths
Siemens Ltd - Weaknesses
Siemens Ltd - Opportunities
Siemens Ltd - Threats
Siemens Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Siemens Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Sep 18, 2020: Siemens: Securing the future of power supply for Northern Bangladesh
Sep 15, 2020: Thermion and Siemens financial services develop Delaro, a 117MW wind farm in Reynosa, Tamaulipas.
Aug 07, 2020: Siemens announces Q3 FY 2020 results; Performance impacted due to COVID-19
Aug 04, 2020: Siemens launches an advanced Microgrid demonstration environment at its New Jersey R&D hub
Jul 01, 2020: Siemens and NATO CCDCOE advance cooperation on cybersecurity for critical infrastructure
Jun 19, 2020: Siemens transformer plant in Linz celebrates its 100th anniversary
Jun 03, 2020: Siemens to supply equipment for Kasawari gas field offshore Malaysia
Jun 01, 2020: Siemens AG to expand Nigerias power capacity to 25,000 MW
Apr 20, 2020: Siemens, Haugland Energy Group Respond Within Hours to Support U.S. Army Corps in Rapid Development of Temporary Hospital in White Plains, NY
Apr 03, 2020: Siemens India commits Rs. 20 crore in fight against COVID-19
Section 5 Appendix
List Of TablesList of Tables
Siemens Ltd, Key Facts
Siemens Ltd, Key Employees
Siemens Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Siemens Ltd, Major Products and Services
Siemens Ltd, History
Siemens Ltd, Other Locations
Siemens Ltd, Subsidiaries
Siemens Ltd, Key Competitors
Siemens Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Siemens Ltd, Annual Ratios
Siemens Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Siemens Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Siemens Ltd, Interim Ratios
Siemens Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Siemens Ltd, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
Siemens Ltd, Ratio Charts
Siemens Healthineers AG: Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesSiemens Healthineers operates cloud-based digital platforms that assist partner healthcare providers in delivering innovative healthcare solutions through efficient handling of big data.In 2016, SiemensView Report
Siemens Limited (SIEMENS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request