Glodon Company Limited (002410) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Glodon Company Limited (Glodon), formerly Glodon Software Co., Ltd., is provider of information technology solutions. It develops application software for basic construction industry. Its major offerings include Building Information Model (BIM) -based software products such as TAS, TRB, TME and TBQ. These are focused on different needs of quantity surveying business and cover all general requirements in construction cost estimation business. The company offers its products under Cubicost brand in international market. Its major clients include design institutes, builders, consultants, material suppliers, property companies, colleges and governments. The company has presence in the US, Finland, the UK, Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia. Glodon is headquartered in Beijing, China.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Glodon Company Limited - Key Facts 5
Glodon Company Limited - Key Employees 6
Glodon Company Limited - Major Products and Services 7
Glodon Company Limited - History 8
Glodon Company Limited - Company Statement 9
Glodon Company Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 Company Analysis 11
Glodon Company Limited - Business Description 11
Glodon Company Limited - SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis - Overview 12
Glodon Company Limited - Strengths 12
Glodon Company Limited - Weaknesses 13
Glodon Company Limited - Opportunities 14
Glodon Company Limited - Threats 15
Glodon Company Limited - Key Competitors 16
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 17
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 17
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 18
Performance Chart 21
Financial Performance 21
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 23
Section 4 Appendix 24
Ratio Definitions 24
About GlobalData 28
Contact Us 28
List Of Tables
Glodon Company Limited, Key Facts 5
Glodon Company Limited, Key Employees 6
Glodon Company Limited, Major Products and Services 7
Glodon Company Limited, History 8
Glodon Company Limited, Subsidiaries 10
Glodon Company Limited, Key Competitors 16
Glodon Company Limited, Ratios based on current share price 17
Glodon Company Limited, Annual Ratios 18
Glodon Company Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 19
Glodon Company Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 20
Glodon Company Limited, Interim Ratios 22
Currency Codes 24
Capital Market Ratios 24
Equity Ratios 25
Profitability Ratios 25
Cost Ratios 26
Liquidity Ratios 26
Leverage Ratios 27
Efficiency Ratios 27
List Of Figures
Glodon Company Limited, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 21
Glodon Company Limited, Ratio Charts 23
Glodon Company Limited (002410) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Chloro Sulfonic Acid (CSA) Global Market Review and Outlook by 20 Companies (BASF, Bige Holding Ltd., Grasim, Panoli Intermediates, Shree Pushkar Chemicals & Fertilizers, Bodal Chemicals, Aarti Industries Ltd, Kiri Dyes, Dharamsi Morarji Chemical Company Limited (DMCC), Sree Rayalaseema etc.), by Application (Dye & Pigment, Sweetener, Pharmaceutical, Ion Exchange Resin, Pesticide, Others)
Chloro Sulfonic Acid (CSA) report is in-depth investigation for Global market. Chloro Sulfonic Acid (CSA) market was valued at USD XX million Global in 2018 and is forecasted to reachView Report
China Oriental Group Company Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportChina Oriental Group Company Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company dataView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request