StarHub Ltd - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
StarHub Ltd (StarHub) is a provider of telecommunications and info-communications services. The company offers a wide broad portfolio of communications, information and entertainment services for its consumers and corporate customers. StarHub operates a mobile network that provides 4G, 3G and 2G services and manages HFC network that delivers multi-channel pay TV services and ultra-high speed residential broadband services. The companys services include TV, IDD, voice, data services, cloud-computing, fixed network services, machine to machine services and managed network and security services. It serves major sectors, banking and finance; hospitality; info-communications and commercial. The company operates along with its subsidiaries in Mauritius, Hong Kong and Singapore. StarHub is headquartered in StarHub Green, Singapore.
StarHub Ltd Key Recent Developments
Aug 02,2017: StarHub Q2 profit decreases
May 04,2017: StarHub reports 2017 first quarter results
Mar 24,2017: StarHub CCO Kevin Lim to retire
Feb 03,2017: StarHub Q4 profit down
Nov 02,2016: StarHub profit for Q3 down
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
StarHub Ltd - Key Facts 5
StarHub Ltd - Major Products and Services 6
StarHub Ltd - History 9
StarHub Ltd - Company Statement 12
StarHub Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
StarHub Ltd - Business Description 15
StarHub Ltd - Corporate Strategy 16
StarHub Ltd - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
StarHub Ltd - Strengths 17
StarHub Ltd - Weaknesses 18
StarHub Ltd - Opportunities 19
StarHub Ltd - Threats 20
StarHub Ltd - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 28
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 29
Aug 02, 2017: StarHub Q2 profit decreases 29
May 04, 2017: StarHub reports 2017 first quarter results 30
Feb 03, 2017: StarHub Q4 profit down 31
Nov 02, 2016: StarHub profit for Q3 down 32
Section 5 Appendix 33
Ratio Definitions 33
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List Of Tables
StarHub Ltd, Key Facts 5
StarHub Ltd, Major Products and Services 6
StarHub Ltd, History 9
StarHub Ltd, Key Competitors 21
StarHub Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 22
StarHub Ltd, Annual Ratios 23
StarHub Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
StarHub Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
StarHub Ltd, Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 33
Capital Market Ratios 33
Equity Ratios 34
Profitability Ratios 34
Cost Ratios 35
Liquidity Ratios 35
Leverage Ratios 36
Efficiency Ratios 36
List Of Figures
StarHub Ltd, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 26
StarHub Ltd, Ratio Charts 28
StarHub Ltd (CC3) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
TBG Diagnostics Ltd (TBG Diagnostics), formerly Progen Pharmaceuticals Ltd, is a molecular diagnostics company that develops, manufactures and markets molecular diagnostics kits, instruments and services. The companys major products includeView Report
Huntleigh Healthcare Ltd (Huntleigh Healthcare) is a medical device company. The company develops, manufactures and distributes electronic medical equipment. It offers vascular assessment and treatment; fetal and patient monitoring; andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request